We just returned from a two week stay and it was absolutely fantastic! We travelled with our two children and loved everything, it fully caters for both children and parents with the activity programmes and entertainment. Our Son's loved going to the kids club, Erika and her team were excellent with the children and had exciting activities planned each day, they collectively speak many languages so all children are catered for from Greek to German, Russian and English. The children's mini disco was brilliant family fun, they really put a lot of energy into the show and get parents involved too. We stayed in a family room that was very comfortable and in a great location in block 7 overlooking the salt water pool. Our room and the hotel were spotlessly clean, well manicured grounds and the location is perfect. The town of Panormo is a very short walk away. It has a great selection of shops and is very pleasant to walk around, the town of Rethmynon is only a 30 minute bus ride away and well worth a visit. The hotel food was very, very good, a great selection that varied every day and we loved the fact that you can eat outside and take in the amazing views during your meal in the 3 main restaurants. The beach is perfect for children and the sea is great for swimming, lovely and clear. The spa was very good too. The convenience of having a water park onsite also was fantastic! The thing that really made this hotel for us though was the staff, everyone is so welcoming, friendly and professional. The restaurant hosts were all amazing. The grill chef in the Taverna was fantastic, a great character and great food!! Ina, Kostas and Sofia in the beach/pool bars provided great service. Every member of staff you encounter is so welcoming and together they create a lovely atmosphere in the hotel. We liked it so much that we intend to book to return next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Marine Palace an all-inclusive Luxury is built like a typical Cretan village. Lemon, mandarin and vanilla-coloured bungalows surround the large swimming pools. A winding path meanders between the main building, the cluster of bungalows on the upper level and the seafront bungalow village. Marine Palace Suites The beautiful Marine Palace Suites are the epitome of luxury and style. The setting is spectacular, a fine cocktail of captivating sea views, blissful serenity combined with the more active life at the Grecotel Club Marine Palace. The suites, built in a peaceful area above the main hotel, encircle a tranquil pool surrounded by free sun beds & umbrellas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grecotel Club Marine Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grecotel Club Marine Palace Hotel Rethymnon
- Grecotel Hotel Marine Palace