There's a huge potential for this facility (bungalows, rooms, pools, beach, etc...). It's currently operating in alliance with TUI which is rather driven by budget consideration than meeting a full 5* quality expectations. The housekeeping and waiters are gentle, attentive, smiling and make you feel delighted (special thanks for the table served restaurant waiters: Miltos and Andreas). While the breakfast buffet is at the expected level, the diner buffet is no close to any 5* hotel we came across. Moreover, if you choose a Luxury hotel, you expect table served service (as opposed to the current hotel's strategy to go for mass - German- tourism; hence their alliance with TUI). We opted to dine at the two restaurants (Elia and Kulinarium) which served amazing local and international dishes, all accompanied with super Cretan wines (cooks and waiters were very attentive). The Island Bar & Sushi serves excellent cocktails and great sushis. Some concret example of irritations: no daily fresh water/fruits in the rooms (room service for a 0.7L bottle cost 6.5EUR while at the next door market you can get 6x1.5L pack for 3EUR! - this is not 5* this is ripoff). You can't get more than one pool towel (towels don't fully cover the sunbeds, and are make of standard cotton fabric with no amazing size/engraving/etc...). Front desk is a joke, no personal touch, no even remembering your room number (let stand your name) upon two consecutive visits (10min away), while there's plenty of staff in the lobby standing around - no one seems engaged to approach you to offer help/service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 5* Sensimar Royal Blue Resort & Spa, is a tranquil exclusive resort, with its own private bay and an endless horizon of Cretan Blue. The complex consists of 38 public and private swimming pools as well as colorful gardens which extend throughout the resort. Natural stone has been used extensively with dedicated passion for detail, in the decoration of all outdoor areas, thus creating the perfect mix between sophistication and natural elegance. Guests will be pampered beyond conventional luxury with singular service standards and the renowned Cretan hospitality. The understated elegance of the 190 rooms, suites and villas, the uncompromising unique flavors of the resort's cuisine, the unique settings for the organization of your events and the mystical magic of the Pure Senses Spa are just the introduction to an experience that extend beyond the realms of a luxury resort. Outdoor Facilities (Private Beach, Beach services, 2 Tennis Courts, Tennis lessons upon request, 1 Mini Golf Court) Hotel Facilities (Express Check In - Check out, Wi-Fi Internet Connection, Internet Corner, Parking, Car Rental services, Multilingual staff, Guest Relations, Doctor on call, Destination Assistance, Postal Services, Security services, 'Gems and more' Jewelry Shop, Mini Market & Holiday Boutique, Dry / Laundry cleaning service) Personalized Services (Private Dining options, Special Meals upon request, Luxury transport upon request, Transfer from/to the airport upon request, Private Chef Services upon request, Business center & secretariat services upon request) In-Room Amenities (24hrs Room Service, Private Dining in Room upon request, In House Villa Treatments upon request) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Sensimar Royal Blue Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sensimar Royal Blue Resort And Spa
- Sensimar Royal Blue Hotel Panormo