Rooms are Tired and dated the gardens are a weeds paradise with no colour other than a dark green, the trees and bushes reguire pruning, in some cases they totally blocked out sunlight in some rooms, the paths are not user friendly if you are elderly or infirm it would`nt take much to trip and fall, I could go on but I will refrain, from this subject, Now the Management they are totally out of touch with reality. They think Paying 5 or 6 floor walkers escorting you to a table for dinner or breakfast with their inane chat 2 at most would be sufficient, dont they realise most people have eyes and legs and can find a table by themselves and the money saved could be used elsewhere for the guests benefit The General Manager believes their Pricing Policy is comparable with the rest of the Islands Hotels prices, he is wrong, 25 to 30 Euros for a bottle of wine which can be bought from the supermarket just down the road for 4 to 6 euros, 7 euros for a Pint of terrible draft beer and from 4 to 5 euros for a bottle of water which again could be purchased from the same Supermarket for 4 euros 40 cents for a pack of 4 beers and 25 cents for a bottle of water, and most other thing you would have thought complimentary for guests you have to pay for, and this next comment was from his own lips, its a doozy, he says himself and the hotels board prefers to see 8 to 10 bars empty other than full because it keeps the unruly element out even though all the bars are staffed with a barman and 1 to 2 waiters/waitresses, I am pleased my hard earned money is not invested in this chain of Hotels, I have never seen so much waste of money and resources that in no way improve the Hotel. I agree with the family from Ottawa Canada comments, Others will disagree but I am allowed my opinion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 5* Sensimar Royal Blue Resort & Spa, is a tranquil exclusive resort, with its own private bay and an endless horizon of Cretan Blue. The complex consists of 38 public and private swimming pools as well as colorful gardens which extend throughout the resort. Natural stone has been used extensively with dedicated passion for detail, in the decoration of all outdoor areas, thus creating the perfect mix between sophistication and natural elegance. Guests will be pampered beyond conventional luxury with singular service standards and the renowned Cretan hospitality. The understated elegance of the 190 rooms, suites and villas, the uncompromising unique flavors of the resort's cuisine, the unique settings for the organization of your events and the mystical magic of the Pure Senses Spa are just the introduction to an experience that extend beyond the realms of a luxury resort. Outdoor Facilities (Private Beach, Beach services, 2 Tennis Courts, Tennis lessons upon request, 1 Mini Golf Court) Hotel Facilities (Express Check In - Check out, Wi-Fi Internet Connection, Internet Corner, Parking, Car Rental services, Multilingual staff, Guest Relations, Doctor on call, Destination Assistance, Postal Services, Security services, 'Gems and more' Jewelry Shop, Mini Market & Holiday Boutique, Dry / Laundry cleaning service) Personalized Services (Private Dining options, Special Meals upon request, Luxury transport upon request, Transfer from/to the airport upon request, Private Chef Services upon request, Business center & secretariat services upon request) In-Room Amenities (24hrs Room Service, Private Dining in Room upon request, In House Villa Treatments upon request) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your The Rοyal Blue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sensimar Royal Blue Hotel Panormo
- Sensimar Royal Blue Resort And Spa