This is a Heavenly hotel in paradise. As soon as you arive you feel relaxed, with the pleasing architecture and friendly welcome. The staff made us feel like Gods and Godesses in Mount Olpympus. The owner of the hotel, Mr. Kostas, is very pro active and dynamic. All staff are very attentive and kind. Everything you want from a hotel you will find here, and more. When we arrived late at night they had left a meal and 2 bottles of wine in our room. The swimming pool is fabulous , the best in any hotel we have been to. The sea view is great and the atmosphere is so calm and tranquil. The other guests sitting around the pool with us were very friendly as the happy atmosphere is contagious. There is a variety of entertainment including greek dancing and music, international music , tenors and latin music etc. We had alot of fun in the island bar which has a dj, Yanis, most nights and You can choose any music you want.Anthoula is there to mingle with the guests and ensure you have a good time, the godess of fun !, and Dimitri looks after your every need here and in the beach bar. The room is good and clean ,The view from the balcony excellent as we overlooked the pool, the sea, and the landscape.We found a very good deal with the Yield manager Kiaglas Lefteris so may be better to book direct with the hotel. George Klados , the operations manager introduced us to the hotel owner, Kostas Troulis and other members of staff who were all very friendly at the welcome cocktails event which was a very happy, intresting moment We would recommend the spa pool, there are several different jets, the water is warm and if you book, the pool is for your private use for almost one hour. The staff are excellent in particular Anthoula,who goes the extra mile, Pavlos, Yanis ,Irini, MIltos and Andreas, impossible too mention them all,Christos makes the best omletts !.
We have been to Crete 4 times but this was the best hotel and the best holiday we have had.The Hotel is in the middle of the island and if you have plans to visit places you are in the best location to go in any direction. We would recommend hiring a car as there are so many beautifull places to visit, including Knossos palace,Festos palace Malia palace balos beach,crissie island
elafonisi ,vai beach, matala prevelli, Heraklion museum, Rethymno, Chania, and monestaries to name but a few. Everything in this hotel is the optimum, pleasent, a heavenly hotel in paradise. We will definately be returning for two weeks for my birthday 30 June next year. I hope this review helps you, believe me this is the best option.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 5* Sensimar Royal Blue Resort & Spa, is a tranquil exclusive resort, with its own private bay and an endless horizon of Cretan Blue. The complex consists of 38 public and private swimming pools as well as colorful gardens which extend throughout the resort. Natural stone has been used extensively with dedicated passion for detail, in the decoration of all outdoor areas, thus creating the perfect mix between sophistication and natural elegance. Guests will be pampered beyond conventional luxury with singular service standards and the renowned Cretan hospitality. The understated elegance of the 190 rooms, suites and villas, the uncompromising unique flavors of the resort's cuisine, the unique settings for the organization of your events and the mystical magic of the Pure Senses Spa are just the introduction to an experience that extend beyond the realms of a luxury resort. Outdoor Facilities (Private Beach, Beach services, 2 Tennis Courts, Tennis lessons upon request, 1 Mini Golf Court) Hotel Facilities (Express Check In - Check out, Wi-Fi Internet Connection, Internet Corner, Parking, Car Rental services, Multilingual staff, Guest Relations, Doctor on call, Destination Assistance, Postal Services, Security services, 'Gems and more' Jewelry Shop, Mini Market & Holiday Boutique, Dry / Laundry cleaning service) Personalized Services (Private Dining options, Special Meals upon request, Luxury transport upon request, Transfer from/to the airport upon request, Private Chef Services upon request, Business center & secretariat services upon request) In-Room Amenities (24hrs Room Service, Private Dining in Room upon request, In House Villa Treatments upon request) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your The Rοyal Blue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sensimar Royal Blue Hotel Panormo
- Sensimar Royal Blue Resort And Spa