Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.comUS$134
Destinia.comUS$129
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Reviews (2 916)
2 916 results
1 404
1 404
All reviews animation team main restaurant beach bar souvlaki pizza ice cream walking difficulties sea view crepes main pool burger bar worth a visit salt water special mention worked very hard just returned from a week great fun
Selected filters
27 - 32 of 2 916 reviews
Reviewed 29 July 2021

We stayed for a week and had a truly 5 stars experience! The staff is unbelievable, reception is super helpful, restaurant staff good and bar staff really know how to make you feel welcomed. Jeta and Silviu stand out as the best but the rest were truly brilliant too!

The hotel looks new and very well maintained. Rooms are big and kept super clean, well done housekeeping staff!!

The only room for improvement is on the booking system for the restaurants but I am guessing there is a bit of a problem with guests booking and not showing up...

One single bad experience was with the Marathon rent a car lady in the hotel, Rinata. She is rude and very unhelpful. Her attitude is in contrast with everyone else in the hotel, not sure why she is allowed to be there. The other staff seem to be aware as they pointed me to ring the sister hotel (Rodos Maris) and rent a car using Marathon ladies from there. It worked like a dream, Angeliki and Zlatka had a car ready for us next day!

Room tip: 700 and up
Date of stay: July 2021
STELIOS MATSIGKOS, Γενικός Διευθυντής at Mitsis Rodos Village Beach Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2021

Dear Valentin , thank you for sharing online your recent experience at the Mitsis Rodos Village Beach Hotel & Spa.
We were delighted to read that you had such a great time with us and enjoyed your holidays.

We will congratulate the entire team for making your stay so special.

We look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.

Kind Regards,
Mitsis Rodos Village Beach Hotel & Spa

Reviewed 24 July 2021

The food was very amazing. I ate the best Steak at their Greek Restaurant. The service and waiters were absolutely friendly and amazing. Our Waiter Tasos was very kind and did everything to get us pleased. The Food and Service get 5 Stars. The activity there were awesome aswell. A lot of different types of Activities with very nice people. Also 5 Stars for that. The rooms were the only thing that will get 3,5 Stars. They were designed in a very old way and the baths were also very old.

Jonas S.

Trip type: Travelled with family
STELIOS MATSIGKOS, Γενικός Διευθυντής at Mitsis Rodos Village Beach Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2021

Dear Jonas, thank you for sharing online your holiday experience regarding your recent stay at Mitsis Rodos Village Beach Hotel & Spa and for your nice review. We are glad that you had a great time here in our hotel and you enjoyed your holidays. Thank you for your kind words regarding our staff and our restaurants. They are much appreciated and make us try even harder.

It would be our honor to welcome you back in the near future and offer you another memorable experience.

Warm regards,
Mitsis Rodos Village Beach Hotel & Spa Team

Reviewed 20 July 2021 via mobile

This is the first 5-stars” hotel in the last 10 years where I encountered such a rude and badly trained staff at both the reception and reservation department.
I was flying to Rhodes and got a positive covid rapid test at the airport. I called to warn the hotel staff about the cancellation of my booking but the lady at the reception told me that the reservation department was closed and she could not help me.
They automatically charged me for my stay meanwhile and next morning when I called the reservation department, the lady there was extremely rude saying that she could do nothing cause I hadn’t cancelled it the day before. The funny thing is that I called to cancel the booking exactly the day before but the reception lady could not help me with that and reservation dept was closed. So what I was supposed to do?
More than that the lady from reservation dept started to yell at me and interrupted without letting to say a word.
I understood that there is no point to talk to her anymore and asked who I can speak to address my issue. She advised me to speak with a hotel manager. And afterwards it was even more ridiculous. I called the manger 6!! times via reception and emailed him. At the reception they were saying that he is either not at the office, either “he’s too busy, mam, he has too much stuff to do. If he has time and decides to call you, he will do it” (the exact quote from a gentlemen at the reception who was also increasing his voice and interrupting. Apparently, the staff at Mitsis thinks that’s a normal attitude to the customers).
So, I’m asking is Mrs. Cristina Mitsis, the President of Mitsis hotels, is aware of this kind of attitude from her employees and thinks that’s an appropriate behaviour for a respected 5-star hotel?

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank juliaK0104

Dear Julia, we have to tell the truth and restore our online reputation that you damage via your review. Your online tour operator is widely known that there is a cancellation policy that has nothing to do with the hotel. By making the reservation you are immediately informed about this cancellation policy which clearly states that is a responsibility of the guest and not the hotel.

In other words YOU had to make the cancellation in time as we do not bear this responsibility cause these are the conditions set in which you placed your consent upon confirming the booking.

Our reservations manager spoke kindly and tried to explain you more than once how things should be done but you were furious and did not want to hear what she was trying to explain you in order to protect you. You finally came in our hotel after two days having cancelled your reservation and without being in our arrival list our employees gave you a room to stay. We known that the only reason you came was to offset the money you paid because you did not cancel your booking in time and your tour operator demands payment.

We had the right to take legal action against you and file a lawsuit for unjust and untrue facts being published online by you in order to receive as refund the day charged by your tour operator.

We are a hotel part of a company with 45 consecutive years in tourism and hospitality and we are urged to respond to what actually happened so to restore our reputation and inform our future guests with facts and not fiction. The easiest thing is to slander a company and a department supervisor because we did what our cooperation and contracts stipulates.

Throwing the responsibility on us while you did not follow the policy is not putting you in right side.

Having said the above we place our trust in the judgement of our inhouse, past and future guests to decide if our values and standards align with your comments or with our statement.

Respectfuly,
Stelios Matsigkos

Reviewed 20 July 2021

Great memories. The city is beautiful and the hotel itself is very impressive. Animation team was the best I've ever met (and im travelling a lot)! Lots of laugh and fun, both for children and the adults. We loved Klaudia and Pawel - great, devoted professionals!

However, I didn't like the food, it was rather monotonous and the dining room was sometimes crowded.

Date of stay: July 2021

Dear Julia, Thank you for spending time to write a review about our hotel. We are pleased to hear you
enjoyed your stay with us. I will personally inform Klaudia and Pawel for your kind
comment.

We appreciate your compliments and hope to provide you another great stay in the
near future.

Kind Regards,
Mitsis Rodos Village Beach Hotel & Spa

Reviewed 20 July 2021

Best holiday ever :) Hotel is absolutely beautiful, clean, huge pool and the food is delicious! But the best of all - the animators (Pawel and Klaudia). Creative, energetic young people, there was no chance to be bored with them! We ale already planning to come back next year :)

Date of stay: July 2021
STELIOS MATSIGKOS, Γενικός Διευθυντής at Mitsis Rodos Village Beach Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2021

Dear piotrs, Thank you for selecting the Mitsis Rodos Village Hotel& Spa, Rhodes and for your great review posted on TripAdvisor. We are indeed very proud and glad that on the occasion of your visit our facilities and services exceeded your expectations.
Thank you again for your kind words and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again soon.

Best regards,