All reviews non residents hotel guests breakfast buffet facilities pool crete euros sunbeds
Reviewed 19 October 2017

I chose Corissia beach hotel because of the location, value for money, and the beach itself. I read all the good and bad reviews so I was prepared for anything. I can't say anything negative about Corissia.
The front desk manager always replied quickly. I was so glad to get the room I requested - closest to the beach and Corissia Park. All the staff were very friendly.
Teris, guest relations of the hotel was a great host who showed us to our room and gave us the meal schedule and other important tips. Our room was simple, clean, and the right size for two petite persons. I left the balcony door open at night and enjoyed the quiet breeze and the waves...
Walking distance to the city square. Around 15 minute walk to the bus stop that goes to Rethymnon(30minutes)/Heraklion or Chania(40-50 minutes).
Teris recommended to book a cheap car rental through the hotel and get further discount. That's exactly what we did plus the convenience of having the car brought to the hotel.
So much selection from the breakfast and dinner buffet. Usually the buffet platters are not refilled anymore about 20-30 minutes before closing, not in Corissia Park..one could still see full platters until they close. Amazing. Service was fast and staff always had a ready smile.
The beach was well maintained; sunbeds and sand cleaned everyday. Service here was fast, too. Rental of the beach towel costs €1 per day.
Only one downside which was minor was the lack of luggage rack in the room. The closet had lots of space including suitcases..
I will definitely go back there.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank supaclass
Reviewed 26 August 2017

We have been coming to Georgioupolis for the past 7 years and have always enjoyed the garden facilities that Corissia offer although we were Non Residents. We ate there most days at lunch time and some evenings and enjoyed the friendliness of the staff especially Daniel. However this year we were really annoyed that after spending a considerable amount of money and were charged for using sun loungers which had increased 100% from previous years! Our last few days were spent elsewhere.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 August 2017

This is our 4th visit to this hotel. We love Georgioupolis, it obviously caters to tourists but still has an authentic Greek feel to it and is not overcrowded. The hotel is fantastically located, just 150m to the town square and virtually on the sea front. Corissia Park, where the hotel pool and restaurant is located has fantastic sea views. The food is brilliant, so much choice and lots of variety. The hotel staff are all amazing, so friendly and genuinely happy to help.

Can't wait to go back next year.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Emma M
Reviewed 10 August 2017

we were greeted by a lovely manager/concierge, he found us got some tables put together for us in a nice spot by the pool but with a good view of the stage area, the greek music dancing and entertainment was really nice especially when they got people up to dance , the cocktails and drinks were all ordered and brought to the table and the service was great, this is a really nice hotel right next to the beach and the entertainment is all free to non residents , as we were.

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 24 July 2017

I love to go to Corissia Park to spend the day and have done for over 15 years. I usually arrive around 10am use the pool and go to the beach, have lunch there then "Coffee time". Many times over the years have stayed for the buffet evening meal then the entertainment by the pool leaving around 11pm. Sometimes it's just been myself and my daughter other times I have brought groups of friends and family sometimes 10-20 people all have loved it and spent a lot of money. Yesterday however I was asked to pay a 5 euros cover charge per person to use the facilities as we were not guests in the hotel, I explained my friend and I would be lunching there but the girl said it was a new policy!!!!! So we left.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple