All reviews different nationalities special thanks hotel management samaria gorge small village double bed kournas lake well worth a visit kavros sea ukrainian fridge greek crete animation barbecue
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

The massages given by Martha and Georgia were excellent. Even my husband and 5 year old daughter enjoyed them very much! We went back to the spa for a couple of treatments during the week to become completly relaxed.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank kimlauwers
Reviewed 13 June 2018

There is an impressive full buffet three times per day, nice location and atmosphere comfortable room, friendly environment, clean with daily service. Hydramis Palace Beach Resort overall was a very good choice.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 10 June 2018

It's a second time I have picked this hotel, and I didn't regret. Everything was as good, as three years ago, even better. I met the same people working there, which means something. It's a family business, and they look after not only their guests, but also after the staff. The hotel management is doing great job, paying attention to every single detail, making every guest feeling special. I don't know how they do this, since there are hundreds of people, but somehow they manage to catch your mood, if you are not satisfied with something, and do their best to make sure that you enjoy your stay.
Lovely people, good food, excellent service made my holiday emazing! Special thanks to the chef, because the food was so delicious, a real Greek cuisine, that I love so much .
This year they also had the Spa centre (Aegeo Spas), which I enjoyed a lot! Especially after horse riding and Samaria gorge tour, this is exactly what you need. Martha and Giorgia, girls thank you so much, you are doing amazing job! You really have reanimated me and brought me back to life :)
Also, a little advice for the horse lovers, the location of this hotel is perfect, because there is a very nice place to ride in Kavros (Zoraïda's Horse Riding), which is very near. You can even walk there. They do some tours to Kournas lake, that is also in this area. The scenery is unreal, it's so beautiful and peaceful...

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Had a relaxing time in this hotel. Everything matched the pictures.
Even if the hotel is located outside the city, there is a bus you can take over their, just make sure you check the bus schedule before. The hotel personnel was really nice. There wasn’t any exaggeration of food, but they served even octopus, rabbit and always fish. The beer is really good if you prefer.
I noticed that it is mostly preferred by older people, especially germans.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank doinacrigan
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

The photos of this hotel can't do it enough justice. Lovely, lovely location: coast, sea, mountains! Beautiful pool area which the children thoroughly enjoyed! Room immaculately cleaned daily, which was really appreciated. We stayed all inclusive as a family with four children.
The food was really wonderful with some of the best desserts I've ever tasted. We enjoyed every mealtime. The barbecue in particular was outstanding. All the staff were so very friendly, fun and helpful. Very professional too. The hotel is garlanded in pink flowers, making the whole place very pretty indeed. Would definitely recommend for young families wanting a holiday in Greece Rethymno is also well worth a visit.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank James A
xanthos1961, Διευθυντής at Hydramis Palace Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Dear guest,
your kind comments and remarks make us grateful....
We consider it our top and main priority to have all guests happy and satisfied...
Your satisfaction is our grestest reward...
Looking forward to welcome you soon again in our hotel
Thanking you once again, we remain
The Hydramis Palace Team