All reviews beach bar small town cleaned every day good size playground animation bath holiday umbrellas
Reviewed 5 August 2017

Really lovely spa, with lovely staff who were very helpful and welcoming! I travelled with a group of 3 other friends, and we booked 2 couples massages which were the best value for money!
They also allowed us to have complementary use of the spa facilities including sauna, steam room and pool an hour before our massage which was lovely! My massage was with Esmeralda who was absolutely wonderful! 10/10 would recommend

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 July 2017

We were in Crete on holiday June July 2017 .We went for coffee to look at the view which was amazing.Then we went for cocktails and dinner.We had mojito cocktails which were Excellant.As it was very hot we had a Greek salad which was tasty and beautifully served.Then we had mussels which were huge,very tasty in a light sauce,with some bread .We had a bottle of house white wine.All very tasty.

Room Tip: We did not stay there
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank j15185
Reviewed 13 May 2017

Really nice employees, buildings and facilities in very very good shape. Our son loved the slides and the playground. The breakfast was really really great. Fresh orange juice, freshly made omeletts and a large variety of others.
It is very close to the beach and the beach bar is located at a very special spot with nice employees in the bar as well.
When we had to check out, the hotel gave us additional 5 hours for free, so we had the opportunity to take care of our 2 year old son.
The spa and wellness is really great as well and special offers just makes it even beter.

Room Tip: Take a room close to the small pool. I t is quiet and convinient
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 15 May 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you for choosing to spend your recent holidays with us and for providing Georgioupolis resort the highest possible rate online.

It is our honor that we managed to surpass your expectations. Knowing that you highly valued the great efforts of our professional staff along with the rich variety of drinks and buffet on offer is really important. We are also glad that we were able to accommodate you the best way possible until the end of your stay – given of course the time of the season availability.

Thanking you once again for your nice feedback, we are looking forward to welcoming you back at Georgioupolis Resort in the near future!

Warm regards

The Management

Reviewed 27 October 2016

When we arrived we had a room on the first floor and there wasn't any elevator and i had a bad foot so couldn't take it, but they were really quick and gave us a ground floor room. Food was nice the desserts are to die for. Staff are amazing. They work so hard they give their heart and soul into their job fair play. And they all love kids. Wish the manager who was in the restaurant was happier.

I've had no internet connection unfortunately and my kids missed their usual kiddy programs as there was only german kids chanel available.

I was given a spa voucher for a free 15 minute treatment. Martha gave me a foot massage on my sprained ankle. She made my foot so much better i have booked myself in again for a tailor made massage it was AMAZING. She got golden healing hands. She is also a qualified physio therapist which was a bonus for me. I can walk now a lot better with more ease. She made my holiday more enjoyable.

Thank you for everything everybody has done for me, my husband and my kids. We will definitely come back

Room Tip: Rooms at the main hotel building are better
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 October 2016

But if you need tobe connected with the outer world, it is difficult as the wi-fi works for 30 seconds and then one has start all over again. The floors when wet were very slippery. But all in all my family certainly liked the place and would go back there again.

Room Tip: Except for the main building there are bungalows we had both and loved them
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family