Kanjon Kamacnik (Kamacnik Canyon)
Review Highlights
Beautifull nature

We took.a.walk through nature.. It is similar to Vražji prolaz in Skrad.. As we came late , we... read more

Reviewed 12 October 2019
Karleto2013
Rijeka, Croatia
via mobile
NIce nature

Reviewed 22 August 2019
Goran G

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 October 2019 via mobile

We took.a.walk through nature.. It is similar to Vražji prolaz in Skrad..
As we came late , we didnt succed to go till the end on canyon. Nice..

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed 22 August 2019

I visited Kamačnik with my kids and my dog. They loved it. My dog was bathing in water but my kids did not since it's pretty cole although it was summer. But nature is astonishing and every minute we felt like on some fantasy planet. Also, the food in the nearby restaurant was delicious, especially the strawberry pie.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed 20 August 2019

Kamacnik is a beautiful and peaceful canyon starting with a nice restaurant where you can eat or drink coffee prior of after you walk. It is an easy walk but suitable walking shoes are mandatory. You can sit where ever you want, grab a bite of a sandwich if you have one with you and try some of the handmade instruments along the path (gong, marimba or horn). In an hour or two, if you want to enjoy every minute of it, you are finished.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed 1 August 2019

.Dont miss this place. You walk 45 minutes . You hear the water all the walk. Its good for familes. Get lunch at the restuarant in the enteranse

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed 8 May 2019

You are traveling to Adriatic coast, and want a brief detour to stretch your legs? Kanjon Kamačnik near Vrbovsko is perfect. Whole hike won't take much longer than 1:30 and in the end you can refresh yourself in the restaurant near cool stream. Ideal for summers, but can be done even in winter.

Date of experience: December 2018