All reviews sunday lunch beautiful venue memory lane next morning hereford wedding trinchado setting starters winter
Reviewed 20 August 2012

I am from the hospitality Industry and need to share my views about what was to be the best day of my life - Stunning venue, however very disappointed in the quality of the food, this was to be the best day of my life and the venue Food and Beverage let us down badly: No till slips that could prove what a person had ordere is what one is paying for. Quality of food was terrible, the Lentil curry was in-edable! Waiters were not trained or briefed properly! My husband to be room was great but it had NO shower and NO hot water. The water pressure was shocking and it took forever for him to have a bath on the Friday evening. It was so bad that on the Saturday of the wedding he ended up showering in his daughter room. Billing is shocking and when we asked for a reconciled invoice it stated that glasses were broken and an amount of R1000 plus had been deducted from his deposit that had to be paid. Then shortly thereafter my husband received another invoice asking for more money!! We had a meeting but could clearly see that we did not matter and are seen as a once off client. I ADVISE ALL POTENTIAL BRIDAL COUPLES LOOKING AT THIS VENUE TO RECONCIDER, they do not care, where one pays a tip for great service, generally at the end of the event, this venue charges the full amount prior to the event and it has to paid! There is NO RECOURSE to the venue, they DO NOT CARE....

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends