“Excellent”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

whiteeagl...
Shepton Mallet, United Kingdom
“Excellent ”
Reviewed 29 March 2019 for a stay in March 2019

This is the second time we have stopped here lovely little barn comfortable and has all you would need from a self catering place. Beautiful countryside and walking is a must. Will be going back in the future.

Date of stay: March 2019
11 Apr 2019
Thank You so much for your review. You're great guests. Thank You Very Much, Amanda, Lodge Barns :)
Cate1405
Bo'ness, United Kingdom
“Great location, lovely property”
Reviewed 8 October 2018 for a stay in October 2018

Lovely property off the beaten track with beautiful scenery. Table and chairs at back door to be used to sit out in the good weather. Property inside was very clean and comfortable - everything you need to a weekend stay. Smelt wonderful throughout the property. Downside was the wifi and phone signal - just about non-existent. I was on my own and felt really cut off.
I was attending a wedding in the local inn and I could not walk as it was raining and I had the wrong shoes for walking. Taxi firm quoted me £28 for a return fare to go around 2 miles there and back.
I also used the local facilities, hairdresser and the local shop. Everyone was so pleasant and friendly.

Date of stay: October 2018
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
20 Jan 2019
Thank You very much for staying with us at the barn and your review.
739kerrym
Bromley, United Kingdom
“Fab stay”
Reviewed 29 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

I stayed here with my husband as a base to explore Newark and then Southwell for the racing. Everything was as described. The lodge was very comfortable and had everything you would need for a short stay. The location was very picturesque. Would definitely recommend. My only issue was not being able to connect to the WiFi.

Date of stay: June 2018
29 Jun 2018
Thank you for your review and staying with us at Lodge Barns.

Lovely to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and apologies for the internet issue, due to our location we sometimes do not have a good connection and the village is currently working on it to get us all a better internet connection and speed.

Susan P
“peaceful country stay”
Reviewed 24 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Spacious, well heated barn conversion in attractive surroundings. Extremely comfortable beds. Close to Southwell and its attractions - particularly recommend the National Trust's Southwell Workhouse, the Minster and the Bishop's Palace.
Disappointed that no milk was provided for my arrival - by the time I realised the village shop had closed (it was Sunday). All that was in the cupboard was salt and pepper and some tea bags. I often rent cottages and I have never before found so little.
Since it rained for two days of my stay some books or magazines would have been welcome too.

Date of stay: March 2017
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
29 Mar 2017
Hello, Thank You for your review, I shall defiantly get some books and magazines into the barn and look into adding some extras such as milk. Thank You Amanda
Lodge Barns
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.