Lowest prices for your stay
US$131
Reserve now, pay at stay
PricelineUS$130
CheapTicketsUS$131
Orbitz.comUS$131
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 June 2021

On spec we went in for lunch one weekday. The food was most delicious although the service was rather poor. No one welcomed us but we found a table in the conservatory, which was nice and light and clean with well-spaced tables. When it came to ordering we had to wait because the waitress was chatting about something to do with herself at another table. It wasn't obvious whether we were to go to the bar to order or not. But when the food came it was gorgeous! The rainbow trout with almonds I had was fantastic and the hot vegetables, broccoli, cauliflower and carrots were done just the way I like them, somewhat al dente but not undercooked. My partner had the quiche with a wonderful buttery pastry case and interesting salad and very good chips. Sadly, we didn't have room for a pudding.

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 6 October 2020

We didn't stay here, dined a couple of times and I have to say the food was amazing, if you are anywhere near by, we would definitely recommend. Friendly staff, generous portions of food and great value for money!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 September 2020

A pleasant surprise on a one-night stopover on a walking tour. My room was nicely designed and well equipped. The bed was comfortable. Food was good - my cheesy leek macaroni was tasty and my companion's pie of the day was also home cooked. What made it special were the staff who were helpful and extra friendly.

2  Thank sussexrowmark
Reviewed 8 September 2020 via mobile

Celebrating my daughters first day at her new job so walked to here as local. Also still doing the eat out to help out. It was busy due to this but the staff were very friendly and provided great professional service. Food was tasty and portions were a good size.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 August 2020

We had 3 rooms and all were great. This hotel and its Bar and resturant are well set up for COVID19 and we had a good night here. The breakfast was really good and the staff very helpful. If I had to request anything it would be to have a shower rather than a bth in room 10.

Date of stay: August 2020