“Great food and fantastic setting”
Review of Konoba Orica

Konoba Orica
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent service and special thanks to Josko for his attention to detail. I recommend the tuna and the chocolate dessert was to die for.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is a great little place to sit and watch the world go by and the boats come into the nearby harbour. The food was excellent and we ate some of the best pork ever.
The staff were friendly and helpful especially the lovely blonde waitress (? Katerina)
Would recommend this lovely relaxed place for food or a quiet drink. First class!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was our lunchtime place for a beer or wine and a simple meal whilst watching the world pass by.
The staff are really helpful and made us feel very welcome. John said "the best burger ever" and he should know - believe me.
A little gem.

1  Thank Graham K
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Wasn't recommended but strayed away and found this gem.
Lovely food, great service, yummy wine and such a relaxed, comfortable atmosphere.
We would totally recommend coming here

Reviewed 5 October 2017

We stayed very nearby and didn't really notice this place as it just looks like a harbour-front bar for locals, but eventually we tried it. And then we went back several times. And now I crave to go back there.

This is rather different to the other two restaurants in Suđarađ in not being so much traditional local cuisine, but rather broader Croatian contemporary styles. Completely unpretentious. Excellent value too. Great advice on wine.

As the menu was quite broad, I was worried about being able to eat gluten-free safely (Coeliac disease). I had a card printed out for restaurants - chef came and looked and said he knows about this disease (I guess a family member has it), and he was very clear on what I could and could not eat, asked what food I liked and customised one of two things for me. Happiness!

Anyway, nothing not to like. It's an awesome location, price is great. Chef really would belong in some fancy city hotel's fine dining restaurant, but seems to be having fun here.