“Wonderful staying : comfort and care”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Sunset in Costa Adeje
Sunset in Costa Adeje
Nearby promenade
One of the nearest beaches - Torviscas Beach
Sea activities on the beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

lacureosi...
“Wonderful staying : comfort and care”
Reviewed 22 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016
people found this review helpful

I was staying in the villa for a week and did really enjoy my holidays there: it's spacious and comfortable, you have everything you need to cook and to make bbq in your private garden. The supermarkets are really close to the place. And for the small price of 80 euro a week (abt 10 euro/day) I had my swimming pool heated so that even in the evening in February I could enjoy swimming under the Tenerife's shining stars. The staff is friendly and really ready to help. It was my first visit to the island so I had a lot of questions about all the local sightseeing and so on, and always had detailed answers.
So thanks a lot for a warm welcome in your beautiful villa and hope to see you again!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$222
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing