Priceline
Agoda.com
All reviews may god bless guest house home away from home great stay bedding guesthouse
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 November 2020

What a beautiful and clean place! The Manager made us feel at home also. She's so professional and have a very warm personality. When we arrived there at around 2am , the welcome we received from her was so amazing! It was like she never had to leave her bed and drove all the way to open for us at that time. I was very worried before we left Jozi of the kind of place we gonna sleep at since I didn't know it. But the manager made us feel welcome from when we were driving there. She kept on checking us since it was already late and we could feel she was praying for us to arrive safe. May God Bless her and Provide her with the desires of her heart!

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 6 March 2020

All the best, The staff, service you feel like you sre the only customer in the world, the breakfast, bedding and all. The welcome. You feel everything had a personal touch. Thank you Symphony Guest house. we will use again.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 14 February 2020 via mobile

Wow!!! I'm truely blessed. This was my second week away from my home. This guesthouse is really a home away from home. The staff is exceptional, you feel welcome every minute you are here. The chef get 10/10 for me, it really is define. Definately a treat and will be back

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 December 2019

this was the second time that my family and I stayed at the Symphony guest house. we had a great stay again and enjoyed their very friendly and warm service. their breakfast is wonderful. I highly recommend this place, for your stay in Quenstown.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 October 2019

Not so difficult to find the location, it was very easy and also they are not far from the city centre. I wouldn't mind referring anyone to The Symphony guest house, the staff is so wonderful, very welcoming. actually it is home away from home.

Date of stay: October 2019