Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 August 2014

My wife and I travelled through the Eastern Cape recently where we decided to stay over in Queenstown. The first B&B I have looked up on the net came up as The Black Swan, which I took as the 1st best option as I was not in the mood to look around. I must say, the best place ever I have stayed over in the Eastern Cape. Roy and Brend Smit are the best hosts ever and they went out of their way to make it as pleasant and comfortable for us. The rooms are very luxury and equipped with everything you would require. The restaurant have the best steak and the food and drinks are really affordable. My next trip through the Eastern Cape will only be completed after I have done another stay over at the Black Swan. Thanx guys, keep it going.....

Date of stay: July 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Johan K
Reviewed 23 October 2013

I really enjoyed my stay in this B&B which is undergoing a makeover. The restaurant was closed for renovation (the main reason I had booked there as we ate the best steaks for many years there last year). But the service is excellent and the rooms were super-clean. Roy suggested I try the new restaurant "The Gallery" and I was not disappointed.

The rates are very reasonable. I did not sample the breakfasts as I had an early start on both mornings of my stay and breakfast is only from 08h00 at the weekend.

Date of stay: October 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank AntSomersetWest
Reviewed 9 January 2013

We were only there for one night, and looking for a stopover in Queenstown. The rooms were clean, and well equipped. It was well located in Queenstown, close to the heart of the city, the local restaurants. The manager, Brendan, was very helpful on arrival and recommended a few eating joints, particularly Dagwood Roadhouse (dirty, pub grub), which was awesome and the perfect place for a quick meal, and breakfast the next day.

A definite recommendation as a place to stay!

Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2012 via mobile

We stayed for 1 night, food is excellent and worth the money you paid but I was very dissapointed with the room, stayed in room 7. The linnen was dirty, only one towel after we requested another (room was booked for 2). Coffee miggs were dirty as well ad the shower floor and wall where the bed is. See photo's attached

Date of stay: August 2012
3  Thank Angelaswart1
Reviewed 23 June 2012

I really enjoy staying at the Black Swann. There is nothing more inviting than the crackle of wood in a fireplace, great food and the comfort of a lovely room on cold nights

Date of stay: May 2012