Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 October 2013

I really enjoyed my stay in this B&B which is undergoing a makeover. The restaurant was closed for renovation (the main reason I had booked there as we ate the best steaks for many years there last year). But the service is excellent and the rooms were super-clean. Roy suggested I try the new restaurant "The Gallery" and I was not disappointed.

The rates are very reasonable. I did not sample the breakfasts as I had an early start on both mornings of my stay and breakfast is only from 08h00 at the weekend.

Date of stay: October 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank AntSomersetWest
Reviewed 9 January 2013

We were only there for one night, and looking for a stopover in Queenstown. The rooms were clean, and well equipped. It was well located in Queenstown, close to the heart of the city, the local restaurants. The manager, Brendan, was very helpful on arrival and recommended a few eating joints, particularly Dagwood Roadhouse (dirty, pub grub), which was awesome and the perfect place for a quick meal, and breakfast the next day.

A definite recommendation as a place to stay!

Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2012 via mobile

We stayed for 1 night, food is excellent and worth the money you paid but I was very dissapointed with the room, stayed in room 7. The linnen was dirty, only one towel after we requested another (room was booked for 2). Coffee miggs were dirty as well ad the shower floor and wall where the bed is. See photo's attached

Date of stay: August 2012
3  Thank Angelaswart1
Reviewed 23 June 2012

I really enjoy staying at the Black Swann. There is nothing more inviting than the crackle of wood in a fireplace, great food and the comfort of a lovely room on cold nights

Date of stay: May 2012
1  Thank Chantelle009
Reviewed 6 June 2012

Rooms - clean and spacious with good quality furniture
Restaurant & bar - a good place to meet locals as well. Although the restaurant is mainly reserved for sleeping guests, it do cater for outside guests as well. The menu is comprehensive and meals reasonably priced and the preperation of meals outstanding - the chef do a perfect steak - and the waitress (Jacki) is a sweetie.
Site general - the B&B is is well looked after, clean and with secure parking. The location of the B&B is one of a few spots in town where internet reception is good.
Management - the owners (brothers Brent and Roy) is kind honest guys. They try to accommodate where possible almost all of their guests 'nitty gritty' requests.
During my stay I saw many a day where they have to turn possible guests away as they were fully booked - surely this is a sign of them doing something right and good

Room tip: All rooms are good with tile flooring. New additions is carpeted.
Date of stay: March 2012