“Breakfast on a Monday”

Add it.
Wimpy
Ranked #12 of 16 Restaurants in Cradock
Reviewed 10 March 2018

What a friendly waitress. Told us immediately of Monday special breakfast 2 for the price on one. Definitely worth while. Service very good. Clean and tidy Wimpy. Will go again specially on a Monday. Coffee also good.

Reviewed 19 January 2017

Service was very slow and the order was wrong when it arrived, eggs swimming in oil rather than the scrambled eggs my wife ordered. Suppose it is normal Wimpy standards. Not so great.

Reviewed 22 December 2016 via mobile

You get a consistent Wimpy breakfast. I found the staff to be attentive and service was quick. The saddest thing is why they make you pay for the loo. What is that about???

Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

The worst meal ever. Tables do not get cleared after people leave. Coffee gets served to other tables that arrived after us. I sent my scrambled eggs back as it was so over done. Just to get it again.
Bottom line - go somewhere else if in Cradock. Ps. See the "dagga plant" growing in the garden near the toilets.

Reviewed 3 January 2016 via mobile

Four of us sit down to have breakfast after we have traveld from jeffreys bay. When our food arrives the burgers bun was old. I ordered a pork banger and when i tasted it the pork was off. I told the waiter he rolled his eyes and walked away. The bill arrived and wasnt even removed. He drops the bill and leaves. This is unacceptable