See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

No hotel in Mukhteshwar can beat Golden peak. The hotel is situated near the falls, comes with a great view of the valley and the village life. All the dishes, both snacks and main courses were delicious. The stuff members are extremely helpful and always there with smiling faces.

The rooms are very comfortable, comes with all the amenities. Finally, the room charge is nothing compared to other hotels.

Ten out of the ten times, I will go for this hotel.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lazy2Cozy
Reviewed 4 October 2017

I booked 4 rooms in this hotels and they put all on the same floor, which was highly appreciated. The people are genuinely interested to serve you their best hospitality and to make the trip memorial. Rooms are well organized and bathrooms are super clean with beautiful balcony views of double deluxe rooms. The food(paranthas recommended) is also great which was helpful as there was no restaurants nearby. They provide accommodation for the driver along with free food.The services was quite efficient and we loved the bonfire and barbecue. And all this at much affordable prices. So, don't think twice before booking this hotel, you can count on this one.

Room Tip: Double Deluxe rooms have balcony but not Deluxe rooms
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
saimashah, Owner at The Golden Peak Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Thank you so much sir, please do visit again.

Reviewed 4 July 2017

Gr8 hospitality, Big rooms, affordable prices, nice location, only 5 Km from mukteshwar temple.They provide accommodation for driver as well and dining for driver is also included. although you must confirm it before booking.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
saimashah, Owner at The Golden Peak Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2017

thank you so much sir for the review. please do visit again.

Reviewed 31 May 2017

I trusted the reviews and booked a room. The experience turned out to be nightmare. First they cheat and then they fight with you. A man in the management was almost ready to beat me up.

They don't have a proper parking, they will keep on asking for your car keys. The car parks on a slanting pavement, that will damage suspension. They didn't confirmed the booking price, I got it all inclusive of the taxes, however they denied it and asked me to pay the taxes extra. As I was sitting, there was another person getting billed before me, he paid with taxes included.

In the restaurant, I asked them to get me the bill for verification, they denied it. I asked them all the time we had food, but they denied it every time. At last, they overcharged me by showing extra numbers. In the bill it was shown bill for 4 papad, but they sent me 2, they billed for 10 rotis, but we had only 5. They intentionally manipulated and overcharged.

I showed them the booking in the email that mentioned taxes included, but they said we don't honor the online booking without taxes as we don't know what they have written on their site.

When I resisted, all of them started shouting and were ready to get physical in fight. I was with family so I just paid them and moved.

I will never recommend this Hotel to anybody. They just started this Hotel, but it is NOT a Hotel as they don't understand the meaning of a Hotel.

Always avoid this Hotel. Don't believe on the other reviews. I got trapped because of those reviews.

Room Tip: They don't care for customer. So be ready to fight.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank shishirmba
saimashah, Owner at The Golden Peak Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2017

Do not lie , I will upload your bill and video recording which you said about sir, don't worry.

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Best hotel in Mukhteshvar. Every one should stay in this hotel. Need not to search any other hotel. Specially thanks for cooperating Shaima mam. And all the staff. Loved bonfire food and ambience of this hotel.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank VaibhavG476

Thank you so much sir. Please visit again.