The Legend Hotel(Allahabad)
US$75
Hotels.com
  • Free Breakfast
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 February 2018

they have uploaded photos of a very good hotel on their goibibo but in reality they have just a small house of 3 storey and they have made it a hotel. I booked a room of 500rs and it was written in the description that it was equipped with AC but when i gone their i saw that there was a small room with a old cooler. very bad experience and very bad managing staff. one other bad point that when i woke up in the morning i saw my room was full of water.

Room Tip: Just don't go there
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 December 2016

I booked budget room so staff allotted me room on third floor . there was common bathroom and toilet that was very dirty. Size of room was small and there was dirty strain on the walls. staff was not cooperative .one staff brought a bottle of water and demanded for tip.there was very unpleasant stay.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank ANURAG D
Reviewed 8 April 2016

the hotel attendants have continuously irritating for tips & extra money.I felt fed up with the hospitality given there.No respect for people who book hotel online.People give due respect for customers as well.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
Reviewed 19 March 2016

it was a terrible stay. we booked A/c room. first they denied providing us a ac room. when we contacted tripadvisor only after that they provided us the specified room. According to that this hotel norms, if an extra person wants to stay in the same room he has to pay 200 Rs. we paid 200 at the counter for an extra person for which they did not give us any receipt. Next day when we were checking out they asked us to give 200 again. we said we paid the same at the the time of checking in but the receptionist said he did not have any information about that and we had to pay it again. they started shouting and were ready to fight. We had to pay 200 again. I will not recommend any of you to ever stay there. I condemn tripadvisor for enlisting that kind of hotels.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
1  Thank 539rahuls
Reviewed 8 January 2016

I was in transit while I stayed at this Hotel (Booked it online). This is more of Dharamshala. I opted for single room (Rs. 300 + 60 tax & Others; whereas Raj's standard rate as printed is Rs. 250 incl. all for single room; Makemytrip is overcharging and misguiding). Poor lit room and pathetic washroom (worse than government hospitals).

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo