All reviews tasty food rooftop restaurant resort staffs walkable distance memorable stay own vehicle clean rooms seafood sea view breakfast and dinner nice stay hosts mr hospitality nominal kms proximity
Reviewed 4 September 2018

"Excellent hotel to stay..”
“the best among the 5 hotels i stay with in Mahabalipuram, i mean the best price with the quality.”
“Decent hotel, Beach is very near to my room and vision is also good.Thank you for all resort staffs.

Room tip: Beach is very near to my room and sea vision is also good
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
baskarans21, Owner at Meya Beach Walk Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2018

Dear SIr

Greetings from meya beach walk hotel

Thank you very much for your stay at our hotel. Hope you enjoyed the stay at our hotel and we thank you very much for your valuable response towards our hotel. It was really an encouragement for us and we will sure live up to your expectation in your future stays too,

Assuring you of our best services and looking forward to see you soon

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Near to the beach but approach to beach is bad from this hotel to beach. No sea view rooms available in this place. Otherwise the rooms in this place are decent. since I wanted sea view rooms and better approach to sea, I changed my place of stay.

Date of stay: June 2018
baskaran s, Owner at Meya Beach Walk Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2018

Dear SIr

Greetings from meya beach walk hotel

thank you very much for choosing meya beach walk hotel for your stay at mahabalipuram and we are much obliged for taking your valuable time is sending us the feed back about our hotel.

firstly, we wish to say the our's is just a hotel and not a resort . Meya beach walk hotel is a boutique hotel and w have only two beach facing rooms which were already been occupied by guest.

Thank you for your positive feedback about our rooms. We shall take your valuable comments and make sure to fulfill your wishes in the future.

hoping to see you soon.

Assuring you of our best services at all times

with regards

Reviewed 18 June 2018

I would say this would be the best place in Mahabalipuram to stay!
We went there with two families.

Its not costly and you will get what you need. Owners are very good and helpful people. Food is amazing and beach is 100m from there. Its not an luxury resort but nice rooms and good staff. There is no swimming pool and its some thing pay less and get more!

Thanks a lot to the owners and staff for making our trip memorable!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
baskaran s, Owner at Meya Beach Walk Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Dear Sir

Greetings from Meya beach Walk hotel, Mahabalipuram!!!

Thank you very much for choosing Meya beach Walk Hotel for your family trip to Mahabalipuram. We are glad to knwo that you enjoyed your stay with your family at our hotel and the service of our team. Hoping to serve you again in near future.

Thank you very much sending a positive feedback about our hotel

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Book this place now. NOW NOW NOW !!

Not only the view from here is nice but the couple running this place are super nice people.

It so happened that I had my hotel bookings for today and I was supposed to check in by 1 pm but I reached Mahabalipuram by 3.30 am itself (yeah, it was quite early) and had nowhere else to go. Also, I couldn't even find a single Auto to take me to Hotel (I could have walked but I was damm tired to do that). It was dark, quiet and scary.

I called up the Hotel and Miss Kavitha picked up. I told her my situation and she said - Need not worry sir, My husband, Mr Bhaskar will come and pick you up and you can do an early check in by paying some nominal charges.

Kehtey hai - Doobtey ko tikey ka sahara bhi bahut hota hai - to me, this couple was that "sahara". Bhaskar came and picked me up and then gave me this awesome sea facing room. Not only this, Kavitha patiently explained me what all I can do in Mahabaipuram and how I can make my trip budget efficient. They even offered me a ride to the nearby attractions.

"Meya Beach Walk Hotel" - you have found in me a permanent customer. All the best to both of you and thanks again.

For my fellow travellers - this place is like 1.5 to 2 kms from the Sea Shore Temple and other attractions but it's quiet and serene. You can either walk or take Auto's from the main road to travel around.

Trip type: Travelled solo
baskaran s, Owner at Meya Beach Walk Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Dear Sir

Greetings from Meya beach walk hotel

Thank you very much for choosing meya beach walk hotel for your stay at Mahabalipuram. It was a pleasure to have you at our hotel and we are much glad to know that you have enjoyed the stay and the service of our team.

We are always much delighted to serve our guest at all times. Thank you very much for spending you valuable time in spending a positive and encouraging feedback about our hotel.

Hoping to serve you again at our hotel and awaiting to see you soon

Assuring you of our best services at all times.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

This hotel is very close to the beach. The tourist attractions in the city are 2-3km away. The rooms are spacious and comfortable for 3 people. The rooms are reasonably furnished. Mr. Mohan and his staff are extremely polite, friendly and helpful. They made our stay very comfortable. The rooftop restaurant is ok for vegetarians. We were a group of 6, including 4 aged people. The courtyard has parking for max 3 cars. Additional parking is available just outside the premises. Overall, a memorable stay courtesy the facilities and the staff.

Date of stay: May 2018

Greetings from meya beach walk hotel

Thank you very much for choosing meya beach walk hotel for your stay at Mahabalipuram. Thank you for sending a positive feedback on our hotel. We are very much glad to know that you were happy with the service provided by your team. Hope you enjoyed a comfortable and pleasant stay at our hotel.

Awaiting to see you again. Assuring you of our best services at all times.