US$48
US$38
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$50/night.

Hotel Sonamchen(Pelling)(Great Value!)
US$18
Ifseen Villa(Pelling)
Pachu Resort(Pelling)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsgreat pleasurelower pellingservice providedrunning hot waterdeluxe roomwi fithe hotel staffdelicious foodhotel is situatedpleasant staygreat viewrecommend this hotelmanager mr24hrshospitalitykanchanjanghaheight
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

I was traveling alone in Sikkim and found this good place to rest with Wi-Fi, TV and room service. The room was clean, I thought it was cheap for the price I paid. The manager was really nice to me, he made me feel like home, gave me good tips and even showed me some places around when he had time, that is precious when you don't know anything about the place and find yourself with caring people around you :) see you next time then

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
DelightHotelsPvtLtd, Sales Executive at Delight Hotels The Touristo, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Dear Guest , Thank you for choosing Delight Hotels Pvt Ltd. We are very happy to know that you have enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Thank you for your Feedback . Sayani Saha (9831278756)

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

I had been to Pelling for two days and stayed with Delight Touristo. The rooms were clean, well maintained and had all the needed amenities to make my stay comfortable. The staff were prompt and nice. I should specially mention Mr. Bhupen who made me his 'chetta' (mallu brother) for the evening and I had a fun time roaming around the city with him.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed with my family in all aspects this hotel among all hotels in that place is best just because of the manage Mr Bhupen. In the rwmote area like peling he made our viset so comfortable that we feel like we are in our home away from home.
Thank you for making our trip so memorable.
Bhaskar Mahanta

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

The room was very clean and we felt like a 3 star hotel with all the facilities.
You won’t get this kind of facilities at the cheapest price among all the hotels in pelling.Must visit and have an awesome experience.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

It was a nice hotel at very low price. The ambience and rooms were neat and tidy. Location of the hotel was great and we had a clear view of Kanchenjunga in the morning. Special thanks to the manager Bhupendra who was the highlight of our stay. He made us feel at home and was of a great help. Thanks for all the support.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple