All reviews park plaza value for money courteous staff swimming pool buffet spread bangalore highway place to stay excellent hotel luxury hotel excellent service modern amenities room service business trip special mention pleasant stay business hotel tamil nadu
Reviewed 29 September 2018

Salem being a TIER 3 city i could see many people staying in this 5 star hotel durring my stay. As now Salem got an airport this indeed developed. The ambiance was good, the food was nice. This is perfect for a Tier 3 city like Salem. Though the rates are higher but it would be worth your money spent.Neat rooms, friendly staffs. Nice location.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
RadissonSalem, Front Office Manager at Radisson Salem, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Radisson, Salem and for taking the time to share your review on Trip Advisor.

Your generous appreciation of all aspects of the hotel is very encouraging. I have personally shared your feedback about the service you received with the entire team and they are thrilled to receive it.

We believe that people are our biggest assets and appreciation such as yours reinforces our belief. I am glad to be working with highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals who to take personal pride in delivering warm, intuitive and genuine service for all our guests.

The team and I would be delighted to have another opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

First words that I can say is AWESOME.

Searching for a Hotel in the busy town of Salem I came across the presence of Radission chain of Hotels. Surprised but very happy to immediately book myself. Beautifully laid property and an extremely courteous staff to assist. Rooms on top floors with a Mountain View made me feel like being on a leisure trip whenever I could look out of the wide glass window. Made it a point to stand and gaze the view and conpletely soak in the range of mountains while I had my tea.

Superb array of lunch and breakfast and ample selection of authentic south indian preparations.

The Star of the Stay though is the Barbeque restaurant "Grill by the promenade". Mediterrian style of sitting with oceanic blue flowing curtains and resting yourself on huge cushions I was in the middle of a Food spa with delcious Quail, Lamb grill and Prawns. With my two glasses of cocktail i quickly forgot my trip was actually a business one. A must stay by all means. Dying to come back soon.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
RadissonSalem, Front Office Manager at Radisson Salem, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2018

Reviewed 8 September 2018

Did not stay but ate there on the way to Kodaikanal. Excellent chinese food, made fresh, with excellent balance of spices and cooking. Highly recommended if you are on your way to Madurai/ Kodaikanal/ Coimbatore from Bangalore. Most of the other roadside places are poor quality. Has an excellent bakery in the lobby too.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
RadissonSalem, Front Office Manager at Radisson Salem, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

Osam experience. Staff was helpful. Accomodated early checkin request. Breakfast spread was osam. Poolside is good. Room had beautiful view. Inroom service was very prompt. I would definitely recommend hotel to people visiting Salem!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

First time at Salem and did not know what to expect.Realised it was as industralial town so thought the Radisson would just be another business hotel.
Well it was tastefully furnised and housed a team of dedicated and efficient staff.
The room was tastefully decored and they have a beautiful restaurant where i was served amazing meals.
Worth a stay en route to where you are going

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo