“Wow”

KaHo
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Balderton
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Second time to KaHo. Fantastic food modern spotless reception. With out doubt the best Cantonese food ive had were staying in Baldertone for work . Wonder if they like sea air and would move to sunny Scarborough. Go and see for yourself. What a Gem

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

I regularly have takeaways from Kaho and I am never disappointed. It is certainly the best Chinese takeaway in the area. Food is always ready to collect on time and is always hot and tasty. I tried a king prawn dish last time (wish I could remember the name) and it was delicious! Can’t wait to return again. Thank you!

1  Thank jessica0805
Reviewed 16 February 2018

Friendly service from phone call to collection.Smart reception with excellent staff.Often busy because the food is fresh and delicious but consistent.I don’t know of any other take away locally that competes to such a high standard.Always a treat.Thank you Happy Chinese New Year.

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

After many years visiting once or twice a month, the food is superb, fresh, quick and always tasty.

I’m somewhat struggling to understand the rules of what is or is not takeaway.

After many times watching the single person tucking into a freshly cooked meal. Following a busy day, I decided on route home to stop in and order. I asked could I eat in and to my surprise I was informed it was a takeaway only and no meals could be eaten in. This came as shock after watching on numerous times people eating in.

Following my refusal, a meal was served to a clearly more favoured customer. Maybe a staff member. Well come to think yes a staff member, but what about the office workers the week before

Differing standards of customer care, but always quality food

Reviewed 2 January 2018

Having lived in Newark for nearly 20 years and not found a decent Chinese/Cantonese takeaway we were recommended KaHo by a friend. It did not disappoint. Restaurant quality takeaway. Such a shame they aren’t actually a restaurant to be able to get everything fresh from the kitchen rather than after the 15 minute car drive but still totally worth it. If you even think it’s a bit expensive, it really isn’t for the quality.