“Brilliant”
Review of Indian kitchen

Indian kitchen
Ranked #7 of 15 Restaurants in Cosham
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Ordered 2 takeaways tonight, arrived exact time I requested. Son and myself both thought the curries were delicious, so pleased with it, I actually phoned them once we had finished to compliment them. Son had a chicken tikka vindaloo, plain rice, I personally had a mushroom madras, so much chicken and mushrooms within each of the dishes, both the rice dishes were lovely too, lots of onion chutney as well. Have never ordered before from here, but from now on will be, I would recommend Indian Kitchen without doubt.....go on just try it...

1  Thank Petal5

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

I used this Indian takeaway for the first time on 5th February 2018 after moving to the area.
My partner and I can not fault the food,it was hot,the portions were ample and it was delivered promptly.
Would recommend to friends and family

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

I ordered from the Indian Kitchen and can thoroughly recommend their food. They are professional when taking the order.

The delivery came quickly (about 20 mins) and the food tasted amazing.

In fact, It’s one of the best Indian meals I’ve ever had.

Reviewed 23 September 2017

By chance went to this takeaway, the service was great meal arrived on time, been going ever since once a week, highly recommend it, did go to one near by no more, will not regret once tasted there jhalmirchi chicken wow that's all I will say.

2  Thank nazdaz2017
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Tell Said George sent you....excellent curry .....its been my take away for years. Very much recommend the special , ask Said ( the boss) for a hot sweet and sour balti if you like the sound of it..its not on the menu but they can knock you one up. Allow an hour on Friday and Saturday as they get busy. Cracking guys there as well.

1  Thank vegas657