I went there for my friends birthday in January and recently in July.What an amazing place.The staff was extremely co-operative and the in-house food was delicious.Live barbecue and open gardens with good music.Vista rooms you are superb.Will book again !
What a terrific luxury haven in Lonavala!the perfect place to get away from the hustle bustle of the city.The interiors are high end and live barbecue next to the heated pool on a cold Lonavala evening is absolutely beautiful.Shivam from vista always supports in a smooth booking process.I have been here twice and planning to again soon ..Will recommend this every time to anyone...
1. Overall Experience=5/5
4. Stay manager(Jigar)=5/5
experience view and villa was 5 star class. Food quality was superb as we will visit again the villa in future.
Vista team thankyou for hospitality.
The stay was perfect and everything was on point. We had a great time.
The hospitality was wonderful and par excellence. The food is decently good too.
We recently stayed at Breeze in the hills at lonavala. The place was decent but we had a very bad experience.
1. The most beautiful part of the place is its outdoor seating and space. When we had enquired in the start that what happens to outdoor seating in the rains they said that it will be shaded and proper arrangements will be there. But everything was shut and covered with blue tarp. The gazebo was covered with plastic curtains which had stains on them.
2. The living room was overcrowded with furniture as all the outdoor furniture was moved in the living room as it was raining. We had two kids who were getting hurt again and again due to this.
3. The food was very expensive, not worth the money. We initially had spoken to the owner to refuce the price but she said they serve the best food in lonaval, but it was not good at all. Please do not go for barbeque as the dishes were either uncooked or not good in taste. The service is slow in case you are too many people (We were 7). The main course was ok but the food was so much in quantity that with that taste one can not consume much.
4. They had jalebi rabdi as thier dessert but after dinner they informed us that they could not arrange for a rabdi and they have kulfi in its place. However later on having a word with the owner she replaced it with a cake.
5. The most important- during the whole stay we kept on complaining to Vista people about the issues we are facing but they were least concerned to adress it or even see our issues. Just one automated msg after our msgs was - we hope you are having a great and comfortable stay.
The only thing that was good about the place was that it was clean inside.