“Very good food in a small city”
Review of Benz's House

Benz's House
Ranked #2 of 16 Restaurants in Kontum
Price range: US$0 - US$4
Description: We Sell Korean Foods and Drinks, CaFe, Juice, Smothies....
Description: We Sell Korean Foods and Drinks, CaFe, Juice, Smothies....
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Rode through Kon Tum and ended up stopping here for lunch. Had a very nice Korean dish, along with a smoothie and ice cream. Food was very good, priced well and I enjoyed it. Not a lot of English spoken by the workers there, but that didn't matter to me at all.

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

Staff were ignorant, irrelevant of language differences. I was gestured to take my own order down. When I did so, 2 young employees felt the need to laugh and take photographs on their phones of my written order slip. My drink turned up after my meal and after those of another separate group. After all that, the food itself was unenjoyable.

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

We came here because we thought it would be nice to have a break from Vietnamese food. It was fantastic. Cookies and cream milkshake was amazing. We had four meals and four drinks. Cost us 237,000 dong. Exceptional value. Highly recommended!

1  Thank Matthew S
Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

This little eatery was just down the road from our hotel. Our server was incredibly nice and attentive, and the bibimbap tasted wonderful and fresh. Had a few outdoor tables and indoor floor-sitting options. Looks clean and neat.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Very tasty food but spicy. Also the menu was in vietnamese but the waiter was very friendly and helped us very good.