6 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$148
Hotels.comUS$148
CheapTicketsUS$148
Trip.comUS$148
eDreamsUS$148
TravelocityUS$148
All reviews special thanks citrus cafe jim corbett marriage function front office pleasant smile special mention excellent service and food his team f b gm mr amazing property destination wedding the river rooms are spacious swimming pool amazing hospitality
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 April 2021 via mobile

Hotel has got exhorbitant pricing but the staff and the facilities are really low. One has to call many times on room service for anyone to help with something most of the staff dont know how to do things, you will many versions for the same problem. We asked RO water some said take the aquafina free, another said we dnt have RO, third one said we dnt give RO to guests. Next day when the hotel was full , those free aquafina bottles suddenly became chargeable. Food was always late, cold and late replenished. No server in dining hall wanted to listen let alone doing service. They even look away from guests so that they dnt have to work. Room bell outside was broken n hanging. Tea , coffee got cold n spilled over when they arrived on table. One can find better options than this hotel in corbett eg. The Golden tusk. We asked 4 people regarding pool operation but everyone had a different version, they basically lie to their guests. Its just doing business because of its location n compuldion of people coming here for stay. Just not worth it.

Room tip: Just avoid this hotel like u avoid a problem. They have the capability to spoil your vacation.
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Rajat118
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Corbett, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2021

Dear Guest

Thank you for the feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Corbett. I am happy to hear that you had a comfortable stay with us.

We have taken on board your comments and suggestions for our product/service improvement plan, which we continuously work on.

When you decide to visit us next, I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 11 April 2021 via mobile

The stay was comfortable, service was top notch. We had a wonderful experience at the property . Located in close proximity to the main gates , if you are traveling to Corbett for jungle safari. Room was very clean with all amenities that you can expect from a property . Service is very flexible and they are always there for you .

I would strongly recommend that whenever you plan your next stay in Corbett , do experience great hospitality in Lemon Tree Premier

Trip type: Travelled with family
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Corbett, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2021

Dear Guest

Thank you for the feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Corbett. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.pco@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 11 April 2021

This is the first time we have stayed in any lemon tree property and would say so far it is one of the best experience.
Absolutely loved the place and the location of this property, well kept green areas and the view from the hotel is mesmerizing. Couldn't have selected a better place for our first visit. The rooms are very well equipped with all necessary and luxury amenities. Starting from Booking with Mr. Vishwadeep which was an extremely comfortable process. The Front desk team leader Ms. Rakhi, housekeeping head ( my apologies for not remembering the name) and F&B head Mr. Rajesh along with their respective team made our stay a memorable experience.
Each member of the Citrus team was very pleasant and interactive, looked after us so well, in fact went out of the way to make us comfortable. Want to specially mention and thank Mr. Rajesh, Nitesh, Lalit, Sachin and the entire team at Citrus. Showed how well they were all trained.
Traveling with a person who requires special care was made easy and enjoyable with the help of entire team at the Hotel.

Date of stay: April 2021

Reviewed 1 April 2021 via mobile

Dear all

I stayed from 18 to 21 March 2021 with my wife and kid who is 6 years old. I will say this amongst the best places that I have stayed anytime in my life. The rooms are very spacious and neat, the location is excellent near a river, staff is very caring and proactive, food is just awesome.

They have a small cricket ground, swimming pool, kids room with table tennis and carrom etc.

The property is huge with lots of places to roam about.

I also forgot one bag while checking out and the hotel staff was very proactive in calling me and also also sending the same via courier to my address is delhi free of cost.

All this is only due to the general manager Mr gourav deb. He is just excellent in leading his team and payes individual attention to every guest.

I will recommend every traveler to book this resort and enjoy his stay.

All the best lemon tree premier corbett.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Corbett, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2021

Reviewed 30 March 2021 via mobile

This property has the potential to be much better.
The build quality is amazing, the staff is very helpful and polite.
The higher management has to ensure they are not overworked.
One person is doing work of 3 and that is not a good thing in the longer run.
They need a touch up maintainence, otherwise the property will soon degrade

Trip type: Travelled with family
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Corbett, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2021