See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

Great placeto stay with family a must recommended to all very cooperative staff allow us late check out as per our convince food is also good breakfast asli many things to have with great taste cheers----------

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

Stay at hotel natraj .
The room we're very large and clean
View of our room we're excellent.
Special tnx to front office staff . They provided us best service ever.
Food were excellent.
Me guide my friend for this hotel but i really feel very good with my family.
And i aslo recommend every one please stay at natraj if you r in Patnitop .@@

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

I was told this is the best hotel in Patnitop. It is a dirty and badly maintained property. Main reception though big, had dirty floors. I was given a room which had a smelly toilet with yellowing corners and wet toilet paper. The coffee machine jar had a big blob of something covered in fungus inside. Obviously no one checks these ever. There was milk and coffee powder but no spoons or sugar in the coffee area.
Then they came to change my room. I was given a room on a higher floor. Same stuff but now with a smelly carpet.

View. Mainly concrete roofs of other buildings and some pine trees.

This is NOT a hotel I would bring my family to. If you are going to Patnitop please avoid. Better to stay at the J&K Tourism huts which are simple but with great locations.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

very nice hotel in Patnitop. Best service, high speed Internet connection ,nice double bed room, every facility available and zabardast restaurant,specially dal with rice .
Mr Ajay is very nice staff man in this hotel.
Enjoy in Pantitop & stay in hotel Natraj International patnitop.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank SajjadAK
Reviewed 29 August 2018

A nice family hotel, good rooms ( valley facing )........... It is hotel on side of the mountain, you can drive to hotel , there is near by space available for parking......it is close to main Patnitop park, enjoy morning wals to woods and park.. has a good unhindered view of nag temple side mountains and pine trees.
Very elegantly done up reception area with Khutambandi ( wood work ).

Stayed: June 2018