Review Highlights
Open Water PADI course - Great teacher snd good organisation at resort- Shanghai La Tousserok

Great information at resort with Bernard - keeping me up to date via whats app messages If things... read more

Reviewed 28 September 2018
louise1swifty
Ans By, Denmark
via mobile
Excellent dive experience

I had 4 pleasure dives with Indigo divers during my stay on Mauritius last week. We stayed at the... read more

Reviewed 21 September 2018
Travel820847
via mobile

All reviews dive master his team dive centre kenny training teaching diving instructor briefing safety equipment guys resort sea boat mauritius
Reviewed 31 May 2017

We met this fellow called Kenny in the water by Tamarin bay while surfing, properly the rudest aggressive person Ive met, chased us out of the water aswell. We were all planning to go dive after our surf and some of my friends wanted to do their refreshers, but after encountering this person, we all decided to give it a skip. Thumbs down

2  Thank Ricky D
Indigo D, Manager at Indigo Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

Hello good morning my name is Kenny from Indigo Divers Mauritius based on the East side of Mauritius. However when am reading your comment unfortunately we do Diving only on the East side of Mauritius, and we never operate at Tamarin. Thanks

Reviewed 20 April 2017

We came across Kenny and his team at Indigo Divers through a recommendation by a local kite school. As fairly experienced divers (Tec40 + AOW) we booked 4 different dive centres during our stay to get the local experience on every side of the island.
Kenny and his team were by far the most professional and welcoming of all of them. Michael our dive master gave a very good briefing before the dive and was excellent in pointing out interesting things to see during the dive itself.
You can feel that there is a passion for diving in this dive centre. Everyone is smiling and ready to solve any questions or problems.
Compared to other dive centres on the island they are way ahead of all of them in regards to the quality of service and the dive experience.
Thanks a lot again! We will be back!

Indigo D, Owner at Indigo Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2017

It's going to be amazing to meet great divers as you around for new experience sharing next time you are back wish that we do some Tec dive together

Reviewed 6 April 2017

Great experience getting certified with Kenny and his team.The equipment was new and I felt safe and relaxed. His Team is very efficient,kind and well organized.
I will dive again with Kenny. Thx

Reviewed 8 January 2017

Very professional PADI dive center. Reliable, friendly and customer-orientated employees. If you're looking for a safe and exciting dive-experience, this is your place in the south-east. Dive spots at the east coast of mauritius offer a lot of big fish and also impressive underwater landscapes.
Kenny, the Boss, is awesome!

Reviewed 25 November 2016

I had the great pleasure of diving with Indigo divers. We were a small crew of experienced divers, which made the experience more pleasant from the start. The dives were not easy, as the sea can be agitated off the west coast, with one drift dive in particular, la passe de Belle Mare, set in strong currents and surge. This was a different feel from the more easygoing dives i had completed off the east coast of flic en flac.

Despite these challenging conditions, the professionalism of the team made these dives an exceptionnal and unforgettable experience. In particular, my diving instructor, Lindsay, was one of the best instructors I have had in my fourteen year diving experience. He insisted on watching me dive first in a more easy dive before taking me to the belle mare passe, which shows Indigo's uncompromising emphasis on safety first.

I can only strongly recommend diving with them if you get the opportunity.

2  Thank LightPacker54235