“Amazing diving experience with Kenny”
Review of Indigo Divers

Indigo Divers
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Indigo Divers is a 5 star PADI dive center based at Anahita World Class Sanctuary on the east site of Mauritius island. For certified divers we offer over hundreds dive sites around Mauritius, for none certified divers we offer every afternoon a Discover Scuba Diving program of our prestigious dive resort.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Stairs / lift, Baby buggy parking, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 16 July 2017

We completed a pool session and sea dive last week with Kenny as an activity on our honeymoon. I have had a fear of diving and being out deep in the sea for a long time. Kenny was amazing and really supportive. He guided me through everything really clearly and was so supportive when I thought that I was not going to be able to do it. By the end of the session we went down to 10m and I felt confident swimming with the fish. The whole time he kept checking I was ok.
During the pool session we learnt some really useful skills and ensured we were safe to complete a dive. Out in the sea Kenny pointed out all the different fish. It was an amazing experience and thank you so much to Kenny for helping me to get over my fear,

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"guys"
"sea"

Reviewed 31 May 2017

We met this fellow called Kenny in the water by Tamarin bay while surfing, properly the rudest aggressive person Ive met, chased us out of the water aswell. We were all planning to go dive after our surf and some of my friends wanted to do their refreshers, but after encountering this person, we all decided to give it a skip. Thumbs down

1  Thank Ricky D
Indigo D, Manager at Indigo Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

Hello good morning my name is Kenny from Indigo Divers Mauritius based on the East side of Mauritius. However when am reading your comment unfortunately we do Diving only on the East side of Mauritius, and we never operate at Tamarin. Thanks

Reviewed 20 April 2017

We came across Kenny and his team at Indigo Divers through a recommendation by a local kite school. As fairly experienced divers (Tec40 + AOW) we booked 4 different dive centres during our stay to get the local experience on every side of the island.
Kenny and his team were by far the most professional and welcoming of all of them. Michael our dive master gave a very good briefing before the dive and was excellent in pointing out interesting things to see during the dive itself.
You can feel that there is a passion for diving in this dive centre. Everyone is smiling and ready to solve any questions or problems.
Compared to other dive centres on the island they are way ahead of all of them in regards to the quality of service and the dive experience.
Thanks a lot again! We will be back!

Indigo D, Owner at Indigo Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2017

It's going to be amazing to meet great divers as you around for new experience sharing next time you are back wish that we do some Tec dive together

Reviewed 6 April 2017

Great experience getting certified with Kenny and his team.The equipment was new and I felt safe and relaxed. His Team is very efficient,kind and well organized.
I will dive again with Kenny. Thx