Reviews (1 512)
1 512 results
1 317
1 317
All reviewsplunge poolgolf courseoutdoor showerocean villaquiet beachin villa diningprivate gardenbuggy servicedriving rangeour honeymoonernie elsitalian restaurantfitness centerkids clubwater sportsgolf buggiesexecutive chef
37 - 42 of 1 512 reviews
Reviewed 25 June 2018

It's very nice stay at four seasons!
This is not first four season hotel in my life, but the service is fully satisfied, and recommend for stay with family and friends!
Room is nice and clean, bed is soft and silk touch! private pool maintaned so well, and don't forget the welcome Champagne!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
FSMauritiusAnahita, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Mauritius at Anahita, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Many thanks for your post. It is great that you have enjoyed your villa's facilities and appreciated our welcome amenities.
I hope we will see you again soon!

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the four seasons for three nights at the end of our honeymoon after spending a week north of Mauritius.

A few things that were superb;
- I really found it very special that the staff addressed you by your names Mr or Mrs X. It felt very personal and like we were very special.
- My husband felt a bit unwell during our trip and they couldn’t do enough to ensure he was okay and to help us. They ensured we were brought whatever we needed and even packed us with some breads and fruits when leaving for our flight.

Whilst staying at this resort we had two separate couple massages in the same room at the same time which were extremely good! I had a relaxing massage and my husband had a deep tissue one. I thought that an hour sounded like a long time for a massage but the time went so quickly and every element of it was again, superb.

We ate at all three of the restaurants whilst here and my favourite was the French! I was disappointed we couldn’t go more as we ran out of evenings on our trip! I had the French onion soup to start followed by the mussels which were absolutely fantastic. The service and professionalism really showed through at every restaurant.

One two mornings my husband went to play golf at the close by golf course. Again we were very kindly helped to be picked up from our room, and then taken to the golf course and again picked up afterwards. My husband was very pleased with the golf course and enjoyed this immensely.

We had a beach view room which was made to feel very special for us on arrival. The room has been kept spotless and we enjoyed the ‘quiet’ beach at our villa rather than the busier one. They were attentive on the beaches as well, but if you don’t want to be disturbed they will happily leave you be also.

I really can’t thank all the staff and this resort enough. They made the end of our honeymoon so special that we are now going to ensure we return to four seasons resorts and recommend this one in particular very highly!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Four Seasons for your honeymoon, it was a pleasure to be able to welcome you to our resort and I am very happy that you have so many fond memories of your stay.

I am thrilled that you have recognised the services offered by our dedicated team. Happy that you have appreciated your couple massages and that you have enjoyed food at Beau Champ restaurant, will share your comment to our team, they will be delighted.

I am pleased that your husband got the chance to play golf and our golf team exceeded his expectation in terms of service. It is great that you appreciated your beach Beach villa and loved the quiet beach.

I look forward to greeting you in our Resort again in the future.

Reviewed 16 June 2018

I have been traveling on leisure and business for almost 30 years now, our experience at this property has been one of the best. The location of the property is just great. People at the hotel take that extra step to ensure that we feel at home. We had family who were pure vegetarian and preferred only India food, we informed the hotel while making our reservations and to our surprise everyone knew about our requirement and the chef's provided excellent Indian vegetarian food. The amenities and activities are also good but an excellent place for relaxing and getting out from the daily grind .. a must for a great vacation. Local people are also very very nice and helpful. We stayed in the 3 Bed Villa with a private Pool - The villa was fantastic- large rooms, clean and spacious toilets a great outdoor bath area, great view and pool well heated. The restaurants were all well located giving a beautiful view of the ocean. Service was excellent. Over all a 10 on 10

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
1  Thank pdswalia
FSMauritiusAnahita, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Mauritius at Anahita, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Four Seasons, it was a pleasure to be able to welcome you to our resort and I am very happy that you have so many fond memories of your stay.

I am pleased that our chefs were able to cater for your family food preferences and that you appreciated Indian vegetarian dishes we proposed. I am thrilled that your enjoyed the villa layout and facilities, especially the heated pool ! Wonderful that you have recognized the services of our amazing team.

I hope you will have the opportunity to visit us again in the future.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Good area and nice for relaxing holiday! But not good beach, it is uncomfortable for swimming. Very polite staff but too busy on morning breakfast, it is served only in one reastaurant.
Also in our bungalow there were mouses, we saw then twice, but the hotels assistan can help us to catch it quickly

Stayed: May 2018
2  Thank AnnaIvanova80
FSMauritiusAnahita, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Mauritius at Anahita, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Dear AnnaIvanova80,

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback on your stay with us and for your compliments about our wonderful staff. I am glad that you enjoyed a relaxing stay in our Resort. However, I am sorry that you found that our breakfast service was not up to standard. We do open a second restaurant for breakfast when the resort is very busy and we always try our best to cater to all guests across this meal period, yet there are times when we have many guest arrive at once and it can cause a rush for the kitchen and our waiters. I apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

As the Resort is located in 64 acres of beautiful exotic gardens, it is true that we do have to be mindful of the local nature and we have many elements in place to help us manage this accordingly. Our beaches are some of the most secluded on the island, yet for the opportunity of more open water swimming, we do have our complimentary boat shuttle that runs throughout the day to the nearby island of Ile aux Cerfs, where we will be opening a new, serviced beach for the Resort later this year. I hope you will have the chance to return to stay with us to experience this.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

Spent 6 days here after a previous 6 days in an Airbnb place on the west coast of the island. Both experiences complemented one another perfectly. I did not expect to appreciate a resort quite as much as this... handed my hire car back with a full tank of fuel when I had expected to travel a lot more! The attention to detail, attentiveness of the staff and quality of room are all major reasons to recommend, but there are countless others. Onsite childcare in great facilities with lovely carers is not to be underestimated either. Not cheap, but earns it's five stars by backing up it's price with quality.

Stayed: May 2018

I truly appreciate your kind words about our resort and the glad that you have appreciated the services offered by our dedicated team.
Thank you for your generous comments about our kids club facilities and the team. Will surely share your review with them.

I hope we will see you again soon!