“Didnt want to come home”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
rach0612
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Didnt want to come home”
Reviewed 11 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017
people found this review helpful

Just back from out second stay at the dairy barn and didnt want to come home. I dont know what the 1 star review is all about, both times i have been here i have never seen fungus nor could i smell any smells other then what you would expect in the middle of the countryside with fields of cows all around. This barn is done up so beautifully and they have everything you need in it and the owners are so helpful and friendly. I will be booking again x

sand1john
United Kingdom
“Pleasant stay”
Reviewed 8 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

Had a vacation here last week of July with my husband & two girls both 12. This property is located approximately 10 - 15 mins drive from Tenby. This property is in a rural location with all the essentials you would expect & beyond. The hot tub hire is a must. I'm some somewhat surprised by a previous silly review that condemns this place. There are issues with an ingress damp problem on the fire side wall that cause an unpleasant musty smell if you shut yourself in this place for the day & don't bother to open the windows. With regards to smells outside this is farming territory & there are cattle across the road - think the silly reviewer is a city dweller & expects the smell of roses lol. Overall we really enjoyed our stay - we alerted the owner of the damp problems before we left. She was sincere & genuine & said they were sorting this issue out. She even offered us a free weekend at another property of hers in the future. Please ignore the silly review & enjoy your time here like we have done.

annaU8794...
Bridgend, United Kingdom
“Amazing stay, can't fault it!!!! :D”
Reviewed 28 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

I have just read the scathing review regarding the smell, and I am appalled! I stayed at The Dairy recently, and had a wonderful time... and the owners are more than helpful and kind. I was just about to re-book and came across the above review...shocking to say the least. Well I for one, will most certainly be re-booking immediately, and cannot wait for another fantastic stay at this beautiful barn :)

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Matthew-P...
Penarth, United Kingdom
“The Dairy - Dreadful Smell - Wish I'd Never Booked !”
Reviewed 22 July 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

Booked the Dairy and it turned out to be a ruined half term week with our 6 and 10 year old children, and my wife’s parents.

On the first day we didn’t really notice that anything was amiss. However, it was not long before we noticed an awful stench. At first I thought it was caused by the damp patches that could be seen on the wall against which the log burner is located. And, on closer inspection I saw fungus growth. However, my in laws noticed that the smell was rather stronger in the bathroom, off the kitchen. It smelt as though there was a backdraft, or leakage, from the septic tank. In the evenings we left the plugs in the sink and bath with some water to see if it would help. Unfortunately, this did not have the desired effect and frankly the property stank. The smell was also outside around the back of the property where the septic tank is located. We checked the guest log and we were not really surprised to see similar reports of an awful smell. We contacted the agent to try and resolve the issue. We were advised to run the washing machine and dish washer, and open the windows. There was no improvement and the smell was so bad that my in laws left early for home. The owners came and are said to have cleared the pipes – must have been their bagpipes because there was no improvement. This was all rather upsetting for my wife as her father was just recovering from an operation for bowel cancer and he wanted to spend some quality time with his grandchildren. The agents told us that the owner thought they would have to dig out the bathroom as this was a recurring problem. In short, we had to stay out of the property as much as possible, the stench ruined our holiday, we had to wash all of our unused clean clothes on returning home because of the smell and remarkably the owners are now denying there is a problem. Be warned and good luck if you decide to book - I hope that your experience is better than ours.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
rach0612
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Amazing”
Reviewed 9 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

Came home from here yesterday after a long weekend and I miss it alreay. This place is so beautiful and the barn is amazing. It has been done to he highest standard like being in a 5 star hotel but better because we could take the dog. In a lovely rural spot that is so quiet but it is only 5 minutes to the narberth for the shops and not far to saundersfoot and tenby both of which are lovely. I can not wait to come back here again we all had a brilliant time thank you.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing