Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 June 2017

Me and the wife and our little toddler stayed a week in the older building (no elevator). We got a one bedroom appartment with a childs bed. Our only annoyance was mosquito-bites during the night. The livingroom/kitchenette was ok. - The kitchenpart was pretty small with basic stuff like some pots, a microwave and a refrigirator. Bathroom is a little small but clean.

Pool/bar area nice. No need for a towel in the morning competition. Food/resturant: We did not use the resturant since there were many options near by.

Internet access, was as announced. Not present in most rooms but in pool/reception area. Worked fine in these areas.

Personell: Pleasant especially Bill, the evening receptionist/barman when we were there.

Location. The centre is 100 metres from the reception. There are many resturants in the area and many small supermarkets close by.

This is not a 5-star hotell but it worked very well for us as a base for vacation in Nidri, and we would gladly stay here again.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 September 2016

Location was brilliant, close to bars, shops & restaurants, short walk to the beach & harbour.
The Hotel,
We had spent a long time choosing the hotel after all we were given 2 years notice, decided on Lefko hotel because the superior rooms were newly done and looked nice from pictures on web site. After checking in went to our room and it was nothing like the room we had booked, it had good size bed but room was very small, half the size from the one pictured on web. I went straight down and said to owner that we've been given the wrong room only to be told I can't move you we are fully booked. The following day meet up with Aria Thomas Cook rep, she was BRILLIANT came took photos of our room, looked on the web said it's not the same room. Luckily I had taken all my booking paperwork, she sorted things out via head office Peterborough, England. We had to stay in that room for the 1st week, but moved into a lot bigger room for our 2nd week. Still not the one I had booked, we took 100 euros for inconvenience but intended to sort out once we got home, after all we were here for a wedding and wanted to spend time with all the family and friends that had come out for it with 48 in total.
The Hotel was clean & tidy, breakfast a bit boring, only did cold but found a beautiful bakery down the road. Air con 6euros a day & safe I think were 24euros for the 2 weeks.
Staff were all very friendly, the clearer was lovely. Not sure if I would stay there again, might try The George Hotel.

Room tip: Maybe consider staying in the appartments, rooms might be bigger!!!
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 September 2016

Service at the hotel was very good. Cleaning lady was very friendly and took care of things well. We had a studio apartment and we were very pleased with it. The best bed we ever had on holiday in greece.The hotel's location was good, very close to downtown. Close to restaurants and shops. We liked very much the hotel. I recommend very much.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank 374mikar
Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

I have just arrived back from 1 weeks stay at this hotel. On arrivel the hotel looks very nice on the outside inside was nice, clean looking upon check in our room was not ready yet this was no problem as it was early in the morning. The greeting we got from the owner was very nice and welcoming. All the staff in the hotel are very nice and all polite. I only have 2 not so good things to say about the hotel and the first is not so much of a big deal but worth considering our room was very small with 2 suitcases and me and my wife in the room it was a bit tight. The shower is also very small I am a slim person but when i turned one way the shower curtian opend behind me and when i turned the other way it opend the otherway behind me its that tight in the shower. We only had bed and breakfast at the hotel and from the four of us we were not too botherd about the breakfast. There is not alot of choice at all, no hot options there and the cold options are not very appetizing. We acualy went out for breakfast 3 times out of the 6 we were there for breakfast. But that is our opinion on the breakfast not everybody's. All in all i think its a nice hotel and if i was to return to nidri i would go back to this hotel.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Markrfc
Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

Hotel is super ok , every day is cleaning the room, the staff here are very kind , singurl drawback is that it overlooks the sea and daily breakfast jun is the same food, and also pays air conditioning minus points about this as it has hotel.....

Date of stay: August 2016