Lowest prices for your stay
US$91
US$72
Hotels.com
US$72
PricelineUS$96
eDreamsUS$91
TravelocityUS$72
All reviews nice lawn relaxing holiday few steps sunbeds fridge island beaches
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 July 2021 via mobile

We went here on a spontaneous trip for a week.

We had limited knowledge of nydri and the hotel in general.

To start with, I might need to explain our expectations of the trip.

We wanted a nice comfortable hotel. Close to the sea and not so crowded. We also wanted to have walking distance to tavernas and restaurants.

And this hotel really delivered it.

The room was very clean and fresh. The staff are very service minded.

It’s right at the sea and you have 5-10min walk to the harbour we’re you can find very good cafés and bars. The Nidri area is very comfortable, safe, and relaxed, cosy and small.

Now to the hotel. It doesn’t have a pool but you have the sea right in front of it. The hotels have small fees for most of the things. Sunbeds are 3euro/bed.The ac cost like 5euro a day. But it’s a minor cost and well worth it. In general I would like to say this is a hotel you get a lot of value for the money spent!

The breakfast is limited and not the biggest buffet (perhaps during covid) but it where fresh and more than I needed!

It really delivered what we wanted and I would really honestly recommend this hotel.

I’m leaving this trip with nothing more then everything worked out perfect and I have zero complains.

Room tip: The hotel has free parking if you rent a car. It’s very close to a super market (cheaper price then the mini markets)
Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 2 August 2020 via mobile

Avra Beach is located at the end of one of the beaches I Nidri, within close walking distance to all the restaurants, bars and shops. Nothing is really far away here.

The rooms are recently renovated, standard European size. They are cleaned every day. There is a fridge and a kettle. You can get A/C, safety box and beach towels for a fee. There are no big bars just next to the hotels so it was nice and quite at night.

Breakfast is fine and served until 10. The hotel staff was taking the COVID-19 regulations serious and serving you the breakfast over a counter so it felt very safe.

Best part of the hotel is the garden/beach, it’s a nice lawn with trees almost all the way down to the pebble beach. So there is plenty of shade to cool down. The sun beds can be rented for 4 EUR. The view is fantastic overlooking some small islands and the mainland. It’s a pebble beach but just after a few steps in the ocean the bottom is nice and sandy.

There is also a restaurant on the premises.

Overall this is a good budget accommodation and we had a lovely and relaxing week.

Date of stay: July 2020
1  Thank LiBjork
Reviewed 12 September 2019 via mobile

Nice and clean place but it is basic. You will have to pay to sit on their property beach side. I did not like this and I felt I was nicked and dimed. I stay at the hotel and ate at their Taverna but I still had to pay to sit on their beach chairs!

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 19 August 2019

Beautiful place with natural shade, pizza was great, we enjoyed our meal on the beach while listening to peaceful splashing of waves. Great atmosphere! We weren't hotel guests but we were allowed to dine here. Also, toilettes are very clean!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 July 2019 via mobile

Our first trip to Greece and was not disappointed. Absouluty fantastic view from our sea view room. Beach was amazing everyday. Staff so polite and can't do enough for you. Food variety amazing coming from a fussy eater. Especially abroad. Not one bad day. Buffet morning day and night... then a snacks bar wiv all day waffles and salad and wraps baguettes then a outdoor restaurant wiv pizza and kebabs. Not going hungry what ever you like. Variety off drink really good. Room amazing. Coming from someone who never sleeps well abroad. Beds bedding and pillows to die for. Slept well every single night. Whenever we go back to Greece we will be going to avrabeach.

Date of stay: July 2019