“Excellent, never disappoints!”
Review of Leigh Bistro

Leigh Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Leigh Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 166 Restaurants in Leigh-on Sea
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Renamed Giovann’s , we have been here for dinner for two, family dinners with children and dinner for large parties ; the welcome is always warm , the food excellent, good wines and cocktails . Joe makes everyone feel especially welcome: We had a lovely roast Sunday lunches and Affogata with Amaretto followed by complimentary cocktails: lovely- we’ll be back to try the Salmon!

Gjovan P, Owner at Leigh Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Thank you so much for the kind words,see you soon.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Food wasn't very good, and returned half full plates were not commented on by the manager.Maybe it's the norm.

Gjovan P, Owner at Leigh Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Thanks for the review,sorry you didn’t like the food,wish you could have said something at the restaurant so I could have done something,as you can see from other reviewers we care about our food and everything is cooked fresh so please try us again and ask for me,kind regards Gjovan.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

This is the second time that I have been here I would defiantly come here again the staff is so friendly and the food is amazing there is a wide range of food and they will change ingredients I'd you are intolerant of allergic the staff are very helpful and cheerful I would recommend this restauraunt to family's because if you have small toddlers they will provide you with a highchair

Gjovan P, Owner at Leigh Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Thank you so much,see you soon.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Excellent food, good value for money I would go back there any time even the during the week food is excellent. The proprietor of the place Gjvan is excellent he attends to everyone he looks after everyone making you sure everything's ok. The menu changes regularly during the week and the weekend so you're never having the same menu. The whole team in Leigh bistro at are jolly team. I give this place Ten Stars i could give more if there were more to be given.

Gjovan P, Owner at Leigh Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Thank you for the kind review,see you soon.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Booked a table here on a bit of a whim the day before mothers day, they were the only place I had called that had space so admittedly I was hesitant prior to the meal.
How wrong I was!
Food was very nice, I had a fillet steak that was full of flavor, one of the best steak I have eaten recently.
My other half and her mum were both very happy with the meals they had, the lamb was spoken of very highly, as was the sea bass.

Price was roughly £30 per head so a pricier restaurant but the quality of the food is high.

Gjovan P, Owner at Leigh Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Thank you for the lovely review,see you soon.