Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 February 2018

We, my mother and myself, absolutely loved our stay at this B&B! The hostess was very friendly, welcoming and ready to tell us all we needed to know about the area and the places we could go. Thanks to her we had a wonderful trip trough connemara! She would serve us tea and cake when we got home and we could sit in the beautiful and cosy sitting room by the fire, which was always already burning and waiting for us when we got home. You had an amazing view over the lake, which made us almost want to stay in for the day. The breakfast was amazing, the bedroom small, but comfortable, clean and quiet and with a great view over the lake as well. The next village, called Clonbur, had a great pub with nice food and brilliant music. Cong, which is very close as well, is also definately worth seeing. We would highly recommend to stay at this B&B and are probably going to be back ourselves.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

The perfect place for relaxation! Just returned home from a fabulous 3 night stay with Bernadette and David. They made us feel right at home with our baby daughter, even provided a crib for her to sleep in. Rooms were very comfortable and the sitting room is quite cozy with a fire on cooler nights. The setting on the shore of Louth Corrib could not be more stunning. Close to so many beautiful landscapes, this is the perfect place to really slow down and enjoy the region. Only wish we could have stayed longer!

Date of stay: August 2017
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

I stayed in lake shore house for 3 nights and it was an amazing experience. It was probably the best B&B we have visited so far. Bernadette made our experience more memorable. It was my husband's birthday and Bernadette made a strawberry and grapes cream cake which was out of the world. In addition she made it so special by putting in balloons. We were very touched by her gesture. The place is great for kids and they have plenty of space to play outside. The breakfast which was made by David everyday was delicious as well. Also forgot to mention the best coffee we have ever had!! Definitely a place we would love to visit again. Bernadette and David thank you for making our trip so special and memorable. We feel part of your family now!!

Date of stay: June 2017
Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

My daughter and I stayed here for two nights during our recent trip to Ireland. I can't recommend this place enough! The beds are comfortable, the room was spotless and spacious, and the location is beautiful. Our host, Bernadette, not only made great breakfasts, but also offered us tea or coffee and delicious afternoon snacks. She gave us great advice about what to see and where to have dinner. We were there for two weeks and staying here was one of the highlights of our trip. I'd love to stays there again. I highly recommend this B&B to anyone visiting Ireland.

Date of stay: September 2016
Reviewed 5 September 2016

Bernadette and David were great hosts, and I would highly recommend their B&B. They went out of their way to help and advise, gave us lifts to and from the local towns, and always had tea & cakes waiting in the afternoons. A lovely experience.

Room tip: Upstairs twin rooms are good if you are a small group, as there are only 2 rooms upstairs and you would all be together.
Date of stay: August 2016