Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Tiisetso M

Worse experience ever. Please do not book there

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 15 Dec 2022
The place was dirty and the bed linen had an awful smell, we had to sleep on top of our blankets, it has no proper wardrobe. The toilet has no window and they do not provide bathroom mats. I do not want to even speak about the WIFI, horrible.

Taking a shower for some of the ladies we were with in their rooms was a daily battle, I understand that it may be a 1 star but hygiene is very important.
Date of stay: December 2022
Fully refundable
2.1 km from Paraiso do Ouro Resort Budget Accommodation
Beachfront
View more hotels in Ponta do Ouro
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 April 2021 via mobile

When with some friends to Paraiso for weekend and had lovely time, staff friendly and food was delicious will go back for sure view the best as right on the beach front - also did the quads and enjoyed it was save and professional

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 20 April 2021 via mobile

We had a wonderful time in Paraiso do Ouro, the staff was very nice and friendly. The entertainment was great and the food was very nice, everyone was awesome, I will recommend people to visit Paraiso do Ouro and I will definitely visit again 😊

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 27 February 2020 via mobile

We have been coming to Paraiso do Ouro for the last 5 years religiously and have stayed in the same self catering house every year!

Year on year we have seen the work and effort that goes into making the resort enjoyable and a great success!

We have seen a major upgrade to “our house” this year and must commend Johan & Diane on the changes! The house is comfortable, super clean and has everything that you need.

We have become very fond of the hosts, Johan & Diane and they as well as their amazing staff always goes out of their way to make our stay memorable and fantastic! We love the fact that we can do self catering but can also have a meal at the restaurant whilst enjoying a swim in the pool.

Our kids enjoy this annual holiday just as much and to us it always feels like “coming home”!

Thank you Johan & Diane, we have enjoyed 5 wonderful years of holidays with you guys!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 February 2020 via mobile

I’ve been coming to Paraiso for the past 3 years and I have to say that every time I come I can see major improvements

The service from the staff was excellent!! On arrival The staff was very friendly and helpful. Check in was a breeze, my room was clean and my luggage was delivered to my room ( well done to the receptionist and cleaners )

The service from the bar and waiters were even better. They were very quick to assist and the waiter’s were very helpful and polite. With the food I could immediately see an big improvement. The way that the food was presented was impressive and the taste was also of high quality

Overall I have to say that Paraiso is still one of my favorite destinations and I’ll be coming back soon. Keep up the good work guys

Reviewed 15 January 2020

Wonderful location right on the beach at Ponta do Ouro. Great service from all the staff who were extremely friendly and attentive. The house had amazing views over the sea and we enjoyed evening drinks on the terrace.

Room tip: The electricity supply in the region was a little erratic once or twice, so remember to pack a small torch.
Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel