“Great for watching AFL”

Mickey's Sports Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #68 of 136 Restaurants in Nusa Lembongan
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had some food and drinks here they were all good. Go to place for AFL and NRL if your accommodation does not have these available

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The atmosphere started off good however the staff were very in your face about your next order but some people might like this and think of it as good service. I ordered some pizza and I had two slices because I was really hungry and the rest went to a local dog it wasn’t nice but the fries were ok. I was here for the state of origin and during the game the atmosphere was good.. the game ended and they hadn’t even announced the man of the match or spoken about the game before they turned the origin off and put on the soccer. The crowd piled out really quickly. If there was another sports bar on the island I would say go there but there isn’t so try your luck!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Staff friendly enough and alright sport on tv but that’s where it ends. Food rubbish and beers expensive, Bacardi isn’t Bacardi it’s an inferior rum in a Bacardi bottle being charged Bacardi prices! Avoid if I were you!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Nice place to watch sports events, with lots of TVs and great atmosphere, specially if you are Aussie. It is a shame that the food is not worth the price. I ordered a sandwich club, which was supposed to come with avocado, and had a ridiculously small piece of avocado, even hard to find. The price is double the one it should be.

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

The only place in Bali where we found really ice cold beer! We had dinner it the food was great! It was so good that we decided to have lunch on the next day. Too bad that we saw 2 rats before ordering... so we had a beer and left.