Open today: 07:00 - 19:00
Review Highlights
Beautiful, safe diving

We had a great time diving at BCD. They were very flexible after our needs changed. The courses are... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
NiclasHell
Awesome dives and amazing staff!

Had a blast doing the rescue course with Bex - she made everything so much fun and enjoyable and I... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
hmj035
New York City, New York

Recommended experiences in and around Nusa Lembongan
from US$138,00
More Info
from US$75,00
More Info
All reviews mushroom bay manta point open water mola mola marine biologist great diving manta rays bar restaurant these guys awesome instructor aquatic life fish crystal bay my girlfriend diving experience the reefs special thanks
Reviewed 23 April 2018

I spent the majority of February and March at Blue Corner Dive and had an amazing experience there! The staff are extremely welcoming, and the resort has a nice relaxed vibe. Also the bar is THE place to watch the gorgeous sunsets and to enjoy a cocktail. Beautiful sandy beaches, volcano views, and lots of cute doggies. Most importantly, the dive sites are pristine, with amazing coral and reef fish diversity.

I did my Advanced open water course with Steph and had a great time. She is extremely experienced and was a lot of fun to learn from. I completed my rescue with Made G and had a great time. He too is very experienced and always has a smile on his face! Also Rescue is surprisingly a very fun course!

For my Dive Master course, I had the pleasure of being taught by Rosie. The course was a blast! I did the course alongside 3 other students, and I found it to be done in an extremely organized and professional manner. Rosie is very experienced in the dive industry, and always was able to back material up with personal stories or practical examples. I struggled with the pool skill circuits, and Rosie made sure to take her time with me so that I learnt them properly. Rosie is truly a hoot. I was lucky to get to assist Becky with courses as part of my training, which was also amazing! She is extremely knowledgeable and cares that you are getting the skills you need to work in the industry, and like Rosie, hilarious! Another cool aspect of the DMC, is you get to work with the Marine Megafauna foundation every week, helping photograph and identify manta rays! Amazing!

Also, a shout out to the owners Cody and Andrew! These guys have created a truly magical dive resort. The team they have and the space they have created is so warm. Also, both really care about their customers, whether it's bank card issues, or a last minute costume!

So, if you are thinking of joining Blue Corner for diving or courses, DO IT! You won't regret it :)

Date of experience: February 2018
bluecornerdive, Manager at Blue Corner Dive, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

Hi Thomas,

Thanks so much for your wonderful review!! We all LOVED having you around and you gave us many many laughs too ;) We are so happy that you had an 'amazing experience' with us in all aspects. We try to go above and beyond in all the courses and guided dives we do, as well as in general around the bar, dive centre and bungalows, and it seems we met your needs in more ways than one! Good luck in your new adventure, and see you next time!

Reviewed 22 April 2018

The diving school il very well organized. The staff is friendly, helpful and reliable. The diving boats are fast, stable and well equiped. Diving was a pleasure. Every dive was a drift dive but with good visibility on gorgeous coral-reefs. There are wonderful sceneries with a lot of fishes although i missed the mola-mola and the sharks. The manta-point seems to be very requested but shurely worth to be visited. I saw a big and completely black one (Pacific?).
I spent a wonderful week and I appreciated to be able to doo two dives in the morning and be back at the resort around noon: I have to come back!

Date of experience: March 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
bluecornerdive, Manager at Blue Corner Dive, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Hi Edwin,

We are so happy your enjoyed your diving experience with us! The black manta you saw is called 'Melanistic", wonderful aren't they?! Yes, come back soon to be lucky enough to spot mola with us!!! See you again soon!

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

An amazing day diving with Blue Corner Diving. The set up is very professional and friendly-Komeng and Jo were fantastic dive masters and a lot of fun to be on the boat and in the water with. We had two trips-one to Manta Bay and one to Toya Pakeh wall-both lovely dives and very chilled. P.s. the lunch is HANDS DOWN the best lunch i’ve had on a dive ;)

Date of experience: April 2018
bluecornerdive, Manager at Blue Corner Dive, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2018

Hi Michelle,

Thanks so much for diving with Blue Corner! We are glad you had a fab time and hope to see you again for some more great dives and lunches!!

Safe travels :)

Reviewed 20 April 2018

I highly recommend Blue Corner Dive if you are looking to take PADI qualifications or fun dives at some of the most beautiful dive sites in the wrold. I was there for a long weekend fun diving with friends. Manta Bay lived up to expectations (ie there were lots of Manta's!) but it was the less popular sites away from the masses which we returned to time and again - and each time we were not disappointed. I will be back!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

We are so pleased you enjoyed your dive experience with Blue Corner! Manta Point is wonderful and speaks for itself but we are so pleased you enjoyed the other dive sites too that boast pristine reefs and lots of fish!!

See you again soon :)

Reviewed 20 April 2018

I recently completed my Padi Open Water Course with Rosie Dixon at the Lembongen dive centre. She was really patient and supportive with me as I overcame my fears around diving- I now am a complete convert and couldnt get enough fun dives after the course.

The rest of the team were great too, going on the boat is a fun experience and they are informative about the local area.

As an environmentally conscientious person it was important to me to learn about their responsibility towards the marine environment. Blue Corner Dive is a responsible organisation in their practices and involved with environmental initiatives such as the Marine Megafauna Foundation manta ray monitoring programme and their own coral restoration project.

Hi Livvy,

We are really pleased to convert you into a diver like the rest of us! Rosie is a great instructor and i'm glad you had a good time with her and out on our boats with the rest of the team too!

Yes, we are trying our best to support all the local organisations in terms of protecting our environment here, maybe next time you can join one of our eco courses!

Happy bubbles.......