See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 May 2015

Stayed one night in between moving apartments. In a quiet residential area and easy to find a parking spot on the street. Our host was welcoming and friendly. The house is decorated throughout in a tasteful and quirky style with much charm. Unpretentious and friendly bar/restaurant next door called Fair Play where we had dinner (steak and salad) and spent a relaxed evening. Wonderful undisturbed sleep. Breakfast next morning was delicious with plenty of things to choose from.

Date of stay: May 2015
Reviewed 13 May 2015

Well communicated, near metro and tram station. At the same time, is in a residential area, so it is a quiet B&B, with excellent beds, good breakfast and charming decoration. Internet works perfectly. Owners are kind and helpful. The rooms are spacious and spotless. I will definately be back.

Date of stay: May 2015
Reviewed 30 January 2015

The location is in a prime area of Brussels, where many ambassadors to the EU have their domicile. Much to my surprise there is indeed ample parking available around the place. Distance to the airport by car/taxi is about 25 minutes. Walking distance to all relevant EU institutions is 20-25 minutes. It is an old, very nicely renovated house with wooden flooring throughout. The rooms are distributed over 4 floors. These are high-ceiling, huge rooms, simple, yet tastefully decorated and arranged. Cleanliness is exemplary throughout. The hosts are exceptionally friendly and forthcoming. I would say, this is as good as it gets for a comfortable, affordable stay near the center of Brussels with distinct local charme.

Room tip: If you have a problem with climbing stairs, you should request a room on a lower floor. Breakfast, however, is served on the top floor.
Date of stay: January 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 18 January 2015

La Tour de Bebelle is 5 minutes walk from my client's offices so I stay here whenever I have meetings (and there is a room). It is one of my favourite places to stay, not just in Brussels. To add a little to other reviews - not only are the rooms spacious and well decorated but there is a place to work.Personally, I think the breakfast is excellent, choice of cereals, fruit, choice of good bread, cheese and cold meat, fresh juice. Free tea and coffee are available all the time in the breakfast room and other drinks on an honour system.

Room tip: Perhaps avoid Brel (at the very top) if you are tall; the bath may be awkward. I love it.
Date of stay: January 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 18 December 2014

I stayed here with my husband for 2 nights while we were visiting our son and his wife and our new grandson, they live less than 5 minutes walk away, but as the baby was only days old we chose to stay in the B and B, we were not disappointed, our room was very spacious, very clean and the en suite was large and again very clean with nice towels. Breakfast was taken on the 5th floor, lovely choice of cereals, breads, meat, cheeses etc. the house is beautiful and the owner and her staff very pleasant and welcoming. We wouldn't hesitate in staying here again.

Room tip: The house has a lot of stairs so would be difficult if mobility was a problem.
Date of stay: December 2014