Book now, pay at stay
  • Room Service
US$81
US$76
Trip.com
Radisson RED Brussels(Ixelles)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$123
  • Restaurant
Renaissance Brussels Hotel(Ixelles)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$143
Renaissance Hotels
  • Pool
Be&Be Louise(Ixelles)
US$97
  • Breakfast included
Made in Louise(Ixelles)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$121
US$115
Travelocity
  • Bar/Lounge
Reviews (1 062)
1 062 results
All reviewseuropean parliamentexecutive roomfamily run hotelthe grand placeshort breakcold meatsminute walkcity centrethree nightsbars and restaurantsroyal palacedouble bedpleasant staylovely hotelmetro stationcooked breakfasttea and coffee
2 - 7 of 1 062 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had a lovely stay in this hotel. Room clean and spacious. Close to shops/bars and restaurants. Just what we needed for a weekend break to recharge our batteries. Staff were polite and friendly. No kettle or tea making facilities in room though but when we asked for one it was brought to our room in 10 minutes.
Breakfast was buffet with a wide variety
Thank you guys you did yourselves proud

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Leopold39, Manager at Hotel Leopold, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Patricia Y
Thank you so much. All the staff will be so happy to hear that their work is appreciated
We look forward to welcoming you again

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great position and friendly staff Makes a much better choice that the large standard hotel chains

Thursday night is a good night in the area for a drink around the square and for meetings at the Parliament

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Peter C
We think we offer something a little different as a family run independent hotel so thank you for your kind feedback

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here overnight for a meeting at the Parliament and meetings/activities within the hotel premises. It is about 3-minute walk to the EU Parliament. The reception staff were very welcoming and efficient. They also lent me an adaptor asI forgot to bring one.

The room was very clean, linen are spotless and the bed extremely comfortable. The toilet and bathroom are clean and everything was working well.

The food served in the morning and for our group dinner were amazing! Lots of selection and all the waiting staff were attentive and polite.

Great business hotel especially for EU Parliament.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Thank you malt-of-london. I am happy to hear we looked after you during your stay with us

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed in this hotel in May and again in June with my girlfriend.

We found the reception staff friendly and helpful. The rooms are a really good size and well equipped, with fast wi-fi.

We had breakfast included, and whilst not everything was to my taste, there was a big range available so probably something for everyone. The freshly squeezed orange juice was great.

The location is really convenient, near the EU parliament, some nice parks, shops, metro and bus stop.

The only small negatives were that one lift was incredibly slow when going down (I took the stairs and beat it! Other lift normal) and the plug sockets were in weird places so we had to move the table really far to plug in the kettle.

Overall it was a good experience, which is why I went back a second time and would do so again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Leopold39, Manager at Hotel Leopold, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks Cosmic_Colin

Great to hear everything went so well you came back ! You are very representative of more than 60% of our guests, who keep coming back...so I guess we must be doing something right :)

We have renovated nearly all rooms, including adding electric wall sockets in useful places. Some of the older rooms still have them in odd places !!

Glad you found something to your test at our FREE breakfast buffet

We look forward to your next visit :)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I had a room on the third floor. Rather standard, not very special. It looked clean. From the room decoration, it did not look like a 4 star hotel.

I returned to my hotel room at around 11pm. Every 20-30 mins or so, I would hear this loud clank sound. It came from near the door / air con. As my room was near the lift, I thought the lift was perhaps cause the pipes to vibrate or something, and hoped it would stop.

Drifting off to sleep, as the sound happened every 20-30 mins, I would manage to sleep, only to be woken up. Between midnight and 2am, I was consistently woken up but in a state of grogginess. By 2am, I was more awake and getting rather annoyed about this sound.

By 3am I called reception and complained about the noise. They came up to investigate, and then called me to inform that something is wrong with the air con. They offered to change me to another room and this took a while to organise.

I changed to another room also on the 3rd room. Thinking I would now get a good night sleep, that was not to be. Another 30 mins later, the sound happened again.

In hindsight, perhaps I should call to request for another change. But remember this was now at almost 4am. I was in my nightgown. I had already moved everything once. I was very very exhausted.

So I tried to sleep to no avail. Every 20-30 mins I heard the sound. I got so frustrated and crazed, that I thought I was going mad. I recorded the sound on my phone to prove to myself that I was still sane.

I then had a sleep paralysis episode, my first. I’m convinced it’s caused by the continuously interrupted sleep. It was frightening.

I was out of the hotel by 8am, eyes glazed. I was so glad I was only staying one night. I would have moved hotels if I had to stay for longer.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank herajika

Dear herajika
I am very sorry to hear of your poor night's sleep but we have no idea what this "noise" could be. Over the last 6 years over 3,000 guests have slept in the 2 rooms you used. Noone has ever made a comment about "strange noises". Indeed our Night Receptionist has told me he could hear no noise as you described but thought moving rooms might help you. The only moving parts in the cool air system in your rooms is the fan, which turns when you turn it on. No fan no moving parts...But in both rooms the fan is near silent, producing a constant noise level below 2 decibels
Once more sorry for your lack of sleep but we have found nothing that could cause these "noises"