“Nice view”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Very good bloody ceaser! But not very good food...little desapointed, we had wigs and fries...and we decided to go eat somewhere else...

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This restaurant is quite small and has parking for five cars. However, the small walk to park is worth it. The views are incredible, the staff is friendly and the food was good. Definitely a great stop on the way to Whistler or if your near Squamish.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This pub is a locals’ hangout and hidden treasure. Easy to drive right past without noticing the building, since it faces the river. Tasty food, large portions and reasonable price. Outdoor deck, bar, and indoor seating with a giant roll up garage door glass window. We ate with the window open while rain poured down, and enjoyed every minute. Only difficulty was finding parking, found a spot a few minutes hike down the road; that turned out fun too as it was a walking path along the river bank.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I always used to love this place for a delicious meal on the river after a hike. Don’t get me wrong, the location is always spectacular and the food is still prepared to perfection (best fish tacos, freshest salads anywhere). BUT the service has become, oh so dismal.
Was here twice in June. First time with hiking friends on the way home from Elfin Lakes. Service was slow and lacklustre, it was a busy wknd. and the servers seemed disorganized. I left my sweater behind on the back of a chair, called the next day and the girl who answered said yes, they had it, they would hold it for me - I left my name. Drove back up there from the city for a family outing the next wknd., to show off the excellent food and location, and especially to pick up my sweater.
Worst experience EVER at this place. Another busy Sunday eve, the disorganization of the servers had hit a new abysmal low, took forever to take our orders, even longer to be brought our drinks, even longer for a glass of water, even longer for our food. Very stressful environment watching the unhappy, overwhelmed servers running about in utter chaos.
After we finally got our food no one followed up to see if we needed anything else. Then took forever, once again, to get their attention to be brought the bill and be told she had no time to go and grab the sweater I had left behind the week before...But I could wait (even longer!) and she would ask about it. Waited and waited, no one came. Finally asked again and the manager was finally sent out to talk to me, Not even he could find my sweater in the chaos and disorganization. He took my name and number though. Nope, no follow up call at all. Too disorganized to have a consistent lost and found, sheesh. Lucky just a sweater left behind and not my wallet!
With the slow chaotic service and endless waiting at every stage, we couldn’t enjoy the meal even tbough the fish tacos, pasta, etc. were great - up to par even on a busy Sunday. If only the service had matched.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Very casual, friendly, and good food. Service is good. A spectacular view. Hamburger was delicious and fries some of the best.