See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 September 2016

Clean rooms, nice staff, good place for seminars, conference, great restaurant. The place is very quiet, at least the room I had. The rooms are obviously from the old communist era, but renovated and clean, including the bathrooms, which look new and are spacious. My room was located in the rear part of the hotel, next to the parking place, I don't know how the other rooms in the front part look like. In contrast to the some other reviews, I had no issues with the staff whatsoever. And did I mentioned the restaurant? The food was really excellent.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 September 2016

We've been there 6 friends with a small baby. Ending non of us satisfied.
Waiter was rude, it started by almost hurting our baby by dropping few menus on him. After choosing 2 main dishes the waiter said it!s no longer available continuing that it's 4o'clock evening and what are we expecting? At that moment we should go somewhere else - to Fabrika which looks much more convenient afterwards. Anyway we stayed and meals were poor taste, potatoes from the day before just heated.
We all cannot recommend this place for having a lunch or dinner.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Petr Š
Reviewed 22 December 2015

My car's clutch failed 15 km north of -- where? Humpoldec? That's not a real place-name, is it? -- and since the car was towed to H, so was I. The hotel: IBIS / socialist bedrooms, renovated and very good en-suite bathrooms, a breakfast that has its ups and downs (see below), and an absolutely GRAND selection of dinners. Inventive, interesting, delicious. Full doubleplusgood for those dinners. -- On one morning, eggs cooked to order. On two others, the steam-table choice between watery scrambled and fried-into-shoeleather. Had I been allowed to order my eggs individually every morning, this hotel would have earned five stars from me. But. -- Lovely personnel at the hotel. City a post-industrial wasteland with the industry eighty rather than forty years gone; water-power, textile mills, see you in India and China. Stone pavements everywhere, and what would you expect with the cost of trucking in asphalt when you're in the middle of the mountains, mountains made of what? Yes. ROCK. So. Hold on to your back teeth and budget for a vehicle realignment. --- The only cultural attraction, the Jewish cemetery. No Jews left, of course. I didn't go.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 August 2015

I did not stay at this hotel, I only visit a friend in his room - it was large and clean with a beautiful view of the main square and not so much expensive if we consider the location and equipment.
What I really appreciated there was the restaurant offering local as well as international dishes at very reasonable prices and the cooks really know how to do the job, everything was delicious and portion big. Both the hotel and restaurant staff were nice and friendly.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 June 2015 via mobile

Stayed here for a week while working nearby and it is a lovely hotel. The rooms are large, though a little dated and the breakfast was superb. I would recommend eating in the resteraunt as everything I tried was gorgeous. Cracking Bernard beer on tap aswell!

Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business