“Pretty spot”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Donna G
Shelburne, Canada
“Pretty spot”
Reviewed 12 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016

The location was nice , on the water . The cottage was quaint and small but fine for the two of us . What we found difficult were the stairs down to the cottage . They are rail way ties , and I just didnt realise from the picture how difficult they were to negotiate ! If carrying supplies , not easy as you really need to hold the handrail . Fine for my size 6 feet, not so fine for mens large feet .

The bedrooms are small but fine . The view of the water is lovely to wake up to and to have coffee by the dock very nice . Great view of sunsets .

Overall a very nice time , however we wont be back due the steepness of the stairs . If it were a regular staircase as many of the cottages have there , it would be far easier. Found pricey also , fornthe size of the cottage .

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
chatham

Your age range 35-44
Hamilton
Reviewed 20 October 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Alliston
Reviewed 8 October 2010 for a stay in August 2010

Check-in / front desk
Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing