“Simply amazing!!”

H. Stagnari Vinos de Autor
Ranked #3 of 28 things to do in Canelones
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We are a winery with simple tasting service (45 USD/p), altagama service tasting (70 USD/p) and lunch (100 USD/p)
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for older children
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Well, our visit was simply amazing! Franco conducted our tour in the wineyard with great hospitality, giving us many interesting details about their wine production. The place where the wineyard is located is also amazing, very beautiful, and the nice weather made the visit even more special! The food, fondly prepared by the Chef Gabriel was amazing; ALL dishes were absolutely delicious!!! The wine tasting, perfectly harmonized with the dishes were equally amazing! By far, the most exclusive and nicest wineyard visit me and my wife have ever been! Highly recommended!

Reviewed 29 December 2016

Franco was a great host. The place/setting is beautiful and the wines were the best that we had in our 11 days stay in Uruguay. Now that we're hooked on these wines, we have to figure out a way to get future vintages back to the United States because the case that we bought won't last that long!

Reviewed 6 December 2016

Interesting and exceptional wines. This family owned vineyard should be on your list. Franco Stagnari, son of the owners guided us with much personal attention and presented 4 wines - all delicious - the Tannat was outstanding. Unique was the Blue wine a blend of 4 wines which result in a stunning aqua blue color - it is just being introduced to the market now. Be sure to look for it.

Reviewed 3 November 2015

We visited this winery at the end of a day visiting wineries in this area. We were made feel very welcome and we tried an exceptional range of red and white wines. It was a great finish to a marvellous day.

539francos, Propietario at H. Stagnari Vinos de Autor, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2016

Hi! Thanks you very much for your comment. I want you to know you are welcome here every single time you want to come back. We hope having you here again. Thanks!

Reviewed 18 July 2015

Although my brother and myself had no reservations, we were warmly welcomed by Franco Stagniari and his mother.
After a visit of the winery with a thorough explanaition of process, we sat down in the garden for the wine tasting.
We had 4 different wines, as well as a plate of chese, ham & olives. All 4 wines were excellent, including the Viognier that was included to our request.
We stayed as long as we wished, enjoying the peace of the place, the beautifull sunset and the great company of Franco.
A must if you are in the region, and if you can, reserve also the lunch. It looked great ;)

Hi guys, how are u? I still remember when you arrived jaja, I had no idea what to do, you were one of my first clients here and I really preciate your opinion. I hope you guys come back, but let's have lunch this time jaja. Thanks you very much, and I really hope you come back here.
Pd. Sorry by my grammatical mistakes, I don't have a good English yet jaja