“Awful customer service”

Marple Express Takeaway
Ranked #45 of 58 Restaurants in Marple
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I ordered fried chicken, chips and 2 dips, they stated it would come within an hour and a half which it did.
We recieved the chicken and dips but no chips which we paid for, So rang up stating this and they said we will get some sent out to you which was fine. Over 1 hour later they still hadn't arrived and so rang up again and they said that they will be a further half hour (just for chips). I thought nevermind just give me a refund in which they replied we cant give you a refund, just come in and talk to the manager in which i thought why should I have to come to your restaurant in my time from your mistake to probably speak to someone and get nowhere so it ended there as it didn't seem worth the hassle.
The chicken was actually pretty good but the customer service was a disgrace and you would think that a mistake that they've made would be put to priority but obviously not! I can understand that you maybe busy but show some respect for a customer whos ordered off yourselves many times.... so for that you Only get 2 stars!

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Chicken was dry, pizza greasy and god knows how they call that chilli sauce more like flavourless slip! Never eat here again! Husband and I had a meal from here and within an hour of eating are both feeling really unwell!

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Fantastic food hot. Fresh salad. Thanks. Great service. And delivery. Good prices. Varied menu we will be back.

Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

After a few drinks on a Sunday evening we ordered some food- my boyfriend placed the order knowing that I am bordering on phobic of sauce! When my hotdog arrived it was covered in ketchup! I immediately called to complain! During the conversation I began to think it may have been my half wit boyfriends fault but I was told that another hotdog would be on its way and asked exactly what I would like on it. Very soon after it arrived exactly to order. Thank you

Reviewed 19 March 2016

When placing the order the staff had no idea about what is halal and gluten free, which is quite worrying. On the phone, they quoted us the wrong price. When the rather unfriendly delivery driver came, he made us walk all the way to the car and pick our food up, rather than he bring it to the door. Ridiculous! I would not recommend this takeaway!