“Home from Home, excellent accomodation”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 7 reviews

Reviews from our community

pbarrett3...
Gosport, United Kingdom
“Home from Home, excellent accomodation”
Reviewed 27 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Brilliant apartment with everything you need. We spent a week skiing in Les Arcs, and enjoyed returning home each day. Comfortable quiet sleep every night, nice deep bath for a soak after the slopes, a short walk into the center and able to cook snacks and meals when ever we liked without the restriction you would get in a hotel. Ski in ski out although with lack of snow it did get a bit icy so not for beginners I would say. No pool or spa facilities here but a short walk from the wellness center on the slopes. All in all everything we expected, didn't dissapoint. Owners are only a text away if any questions or problems and answer promptly. Would return here again on our next visit to Les Arcs.

Date of stay: February 2017
Your age range 35-49
Rogerke K
Newbury, United Kingdom
“A great flat with everything you need”
Reviewed 18 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

I spent a bit of time looking for a flat to stay in at Les Arcs and came across Glenn and Seema's flat on Trip Advisor. I found it very easy to book and Glenn and Seema provided a very comprehensive information pack by email which included all the essential information required for our stay. The flat was very clean and had everything we needed including lovely fresh sheets and towels.

The layout of the flat worked out well for the four of us with flexible bedding arrangements. The flat also has a good view overlooking one of the ski schools for little ones.

Wifi is available from Pierre and Vacances for a reasonable charge with the option of a basic speed suitable for emails and web browsing and a faster speed for streaming.

The ability to ski in and ski out is a big plus (once you have worked out the route to ski back in as we missed it on the first day!)

As Glenn and Seema had been skiing the week before and the flat was not let the week after our stay, they were kindly flexible on our arrival and departure times.

I have no hesitation in recommending 611 Belmont and hope to book it again for next year.....

Date of stay: April 2016
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Ski in and ski out
Travelling group: Teenagers
Recommended for:
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
JoseM185
Rustington, United Kingdom
“Great Place, great location”
Reviewed 3 February 2016 for a stay in January 2016

This is my second time to Residence Le Belmont and I would easily be back as I find it to be in the best area of the resort: away from the noise of the bars but within walking distance of them!
The residence is ski-in ski-out so really convenient!
The first time I was here I booked it through Pierre et Vacances but this second time I booked it through Tripadvisor and contacted the owners directly.
Although I had no complaints about my first booking with Pierre et Vacances if I was coming back (which quite likely I will...) I would repeat my booking through Glenn and Seema (owners) as it gave me much more flexibility, avoided queues at reception and actually I enjoyed the direct communication with them.
Their apartment is also equiped to a slightly higher standard than those managed by Pierre at Vacances.
It is a great place for families as the residence is quiet and silence is enforced after 10pm.
You will do well coming here

Date of stay: January 2016
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.