Lowest prices for your stay
US$23
View deal
eDreams
PricelineUS$23
Lol.travel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 February 2016

This place was fantastic for a small family; it's in an enclosed area with minimal traffic. The small kitchen was fully equipped and there was a small supermarket right around the corner. The breakfast was delicious and the breakfast room was comfortable and clean. But the best thing was the great customer service provided. The staff was friendly and helpful. When I got home I realized I forgot my Oakley glasses in the room. I called the owner and they sent them back to me within 10 days; all they asked was that I cover their shipping costs. I highly recommend it!

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Mônica A, Proprietário at Pousada Barratur, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2016

Hello Gabriel!
We were very happy to see your review regarding your stay at our pousada, it helps a lot for us to continue always attentive to the needs of our guests, and also to continue keeping in good condition our establishment. We hope to receive you again in next trip to Florianópolis.
Best regards!
Monica and Tom.

Reviewed 16 September 2014

I stayed here for a month in the winter- the town is quiet at this time, but it is a time for construction projects- so there may be a lot of related noise. The Barratur is 15 minutes walk from the beach and there are lots of shops and restaurants nearby. I had 2 bedroom house with a little garden, bbq area and carport. The houses are roomy and well-equipped. Furniture is pretty basic and mattresses a bit on the thin side, but I recommend the place.

Date of stay: September 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 September 2012

We stumbled upon this place by accident, and were so glad that we did! The rooms were very nice. Small, but well-planned out with everything you could possibly need. They include a bedroom, bathroom and small kitchen with dining table. The place was immaculately clean. Everything was running well and the staff were great...very friendly and helpful. It was very cold and there was not heat, but we had plenty of warm blankets and slept great!

The best part about the place is the breakfast. We traveled in South America for 7 weeks and this was by far the best breakfast we experienced! They had a lovely selection of cakes, fruits, breads, yogurt, cereals, meats, cheeses, juices, jams, coffee, teas, etc. The staff did such a nice job of keeping it clean and refilling as needed. It is served in a cute cafe above the office with a nice atmosphere. The breakfast alone was worth the cost of the room, which was only 80R/about $40US per night!

We stayed here 3 nights, left the island and then decided to come back and stay another night before flying out. We absolutely loved it! We were here in July 2012, and would definitely like to come back in summer.

Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank lam0246
Reviewed 10 January 2012

If you want to be in walking distance to the beach this is the place. The rooms are clean with kitchens and the best breakfast in floripa. The owner is very sweet and helpful, speaks many languages. If you want to splurge get the private house...AMAZING!

Date of stay: January 2012
5  Thank Kameliah
Reviewed 2 January 2012

This was our third time in the Barratur pousada. And there are no complaints to do! The rooms, athought very simple, seem to be shinning new. The kitchenette is just fine, but it allows you to prepare fast meals if you are in the mood to stay with your partner at the room.
I did not like: the beds are tiny and not comfortable. The TV in very small and there are few channel options. I liked: the breakfast. I would not miss it, simple and delicious.

Date of stay: December 2011