“North Topsail Beach Rental”
other travellers have booked this property
Living Room and Kitchen
Kitchen - Well stocked.  Even a blender!!! Downstairs living with Samsung LCD TV and DVD player.  Staircase to bedrooms
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Living Room and Kitchen
Kitchen - Well stocked.  Even a blender!!!
Downstairs living with Samsung LCD TV and DVD player.  Staircase to bedrooms
Additional table for eating - plus a table on the deck with 4 chairs.
Kitchen - Well stocked!!!!
2nd living area overlooking the pool and sound.  Patio table and 4 chairs!!!
2nd living area with sofa and comfortable chair to watch the pool and sound.
Upstairs bedroom with queen size bed, tv, and view of the pool, sound and ICWW.
Upstairs queen bedroom overlooking the sound (tv not shown but available)
Second upstairs bedroom with 2 twin beds and dresser.
Upstairs bathroom located between the bedrooms
Downstairs full bathroom located on the main living area.
Full size washer and dryer located in the unit for your convenience
View from the deck to the community pool and community dock for fishing/crabbing
Soundside pool with chairs for relaxing
Community pier for fishing, crabbing or watching the beautiful sunsets!!
Covered area on community pier with seating for relaxing.
Wide uncrowded beach is just 1.5 blocks from the house.
Wide uncrowded beach located 1.5 blocks away!  The best of all - sound & sea!!
Historic swing bridge to the island
Front of townhouse with dedicated parking and garage storage!!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
jsnavin
Weatogue, Connecticut
“North Topsail Beach Rental”
Reviewed 6 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

We rented from Don T and have nothing but great things to say about the experience. The town house was immaculate and very comfortable. The beach is a short walk and the bay side is right out back. We highly recommend the location and working with Don was a pleasure.

Jeff N

Management Response
7 Aug 2017
Jeff and Lisa,
So good to meet you both! Glad to hear that you enjoyed the townhouse and had a great stay. Please keep us in mind for future trips back to the NC coast! Regards, Don
Tina J
Peoria, Illinois
“Beautiful stay at Topsail”
Reviewed 6 August 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We had an awesome time! You can't beat this location. The owner is great! I would like to see the bathroom downstairs remodeled. It did have a odor to it. But overall I would stay a 3 rd time!

985howard...
Fayetteville, North Carolina
“Quiet, Clean and Cozy”
Reviewed 18 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

My family and I were looking for a quick getaway that wouldn't take forever to get too. Everything was pretty much booked or prices were raised for Easter weekend. While on Flipkey, I ran across Don's ad. I reviewed the pictures and of course read the reviews. Everyone was pleased with the rental and the owner so I gave it a try. Keep in mind, I wanted to arrive the very next day. So I sent a message and within the hour Don responded for me to give him a call to talk since it was less than a 24hour notice. He allowed us to rent his property for the weekend. Don was very informative about his property. He even called to make sure that we located everything. The property was newly remodeled. The only thing I can complain about was the steps and no cable upstairs. However we spent most of our time at the beach and exploring. I mostly enjoyed sitting on the back deck watching my husband and son fish with no luck.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Kimbsmith...
“Ms.”
Reviewed 20 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

My family had a great time on our vacation !! This was a wonderful place to stay. It was very clean and very well maintained. The kitchen was very well stocked. We would definitely like to visit again.

Peoria, Illinois
Reviewed 10 September 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing