“Pet friendly beach house”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 14 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Inspirati...
“Pet friendly beach house”
Reviewed 5 June 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Great pet friendly beach vacation home close to the beach and with pool and the owner was helpful and checked on us to make sure we had everything.

littletar...
Pittsfield, Massachusetts
“Family of 6”
Reviewed 24 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

The house was perfect for my family.. The bedrooms are very spacious.. The house has three and a half baths which was so nice when we came back from the beach..The beach was a short walk down a path to your private beach.. My kids enjoyed walking the beach looking for shells and sea glass.. There is a pool that is shared with tenets on the other side. We never got to enjoy it because it wasn’t opened. I would say that’s my only disappointment for our stay.. The owner was very helpful when we had a hard time getting the wifi to connect. He didn’t stop until it was resolved.. Thank you again for that. I absolutely would recommend this place if your looking for quiet time with your family..

Tracy C
““Perfect pet-friendly beach condo””
Reviewed 15 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

3 floors of nothing but amazingly beautiful wonders. Great views Everything was so nice and easy to get to and we had the best time. We stayed for 10 days and we will be back. Loved it and Pet friendly also. Amazing. You don't find that ever. The pool is great and the walk to the beach is not far and private so we loved it.

Strohow
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Too many stairs!”
Reviewed 6 March 2018 for a stay in November 2017

First, the positives: the owner was great during our stay- available & helpful.
Now the not so positives: there are many, many stairs! Upon entering the condo, you climb a flight of stairs to two BRms; you climb another flight to the kitchen & small LR area & MBR. You climb a third flight to a small loft.
The condo is close to the beach, but not close to anything else.
My wife & I are " young" senior citizens. We were not told of all the stairs; we were not told that no towels were included in rental ( sheets are extra), not even a dish cloth. The "living" area is quite small, with extremely uncomfortable furniture. It is connected to the kitchen.
While the rates are reasonable, and it is dog friendly, we were very disappointed in this property. Even our dog got tired climbing all of the stairs! My wife incurred a bout of sciatica upon returning home. Perhaps young folks, who only need a condo for sleeping, would be more pleased.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
8 Mar 2018
""Dear Guest, As a private owner I am committed to providing the most fun and positive experience by offering a nice clean home at a reasonable price. I really appreciate comments from our guests in order to make continuous improvements to the property. This property as we talked prior to your arrival is very close to the beach and has multiple levels to comply with local and federal flood zone requirements, you are correct a few steps to climb. I also offered to provide linens for your short stay, which was not included in the quote, You declined. The home is 2,100sqft, with seating for 10+, The other items you mentioned have been addressed and there are more improvements that are scheduled to be completed. Again we apologize for any inconvenience and will continue to strive to meet or exceed our guest's expectations. Best Regards, Lloyd""
GennyH29
“Best vacation ever!”
Reviewed 6 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Had a great time,the view was excellent, The rental property was exactly what I expected,very comfortable and stocked, kitchen only 3minutes from the Oceanside bed very comfortable,we are already talking about next year I highly recommend Lloyd and his home's, Lloyd was excellent he called to make sure everything was OK and if we needed anything when we arrived. I highly recommend!!!!!!

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing